Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Callan89

Callan89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good team but Costa looks out of place :wink: how is the middle of the park for you? Not a lot of pace, power eight or strength. Matic might help you in game bud :wink:
thanks for the input.. I have falcao on the bench to replace costa aswell going to have a look at matic mate :smile:

Matt

Matt

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
On Fifa 13 I spent close to £500 however I did get IF Ozil, Neymar, Thiago Silva etc....

On Fifa 14 I spent about £300 and got Ribery and that was about it.

This year I have spent about £100- £130 and best I have got is Alaba :frown:

My GF said that moans when I waste my saving on a game as she calls it lol. No more packs for me this year :frown: and before anyone says tell her to stfu, I can't suck myself off so no I won't.
67.jpg

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Best player i got out of £45 and 100k was Silva.

--------Thiago
David Silva... :/
Luiz

Ea Logic.

W

Wolfey1991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Only last night I decided to buy one of the rare player packs and got Neymar and Reus in the same pack , I was astounded , put me over the million coin mark aswell

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I packed a Bale with the free 2k fifa points from the holiday bundle. Sold him for 600k and made myself a nice little squad :tongue:

dizzeelee

dizzeelee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've probably spent £60 on points and close to 3.5 million on packs best 2 players I got was Neymar and Hazard. I could've bought Ronaldo but I'm just a sucker for packs with 3 rares which are 99% of the time consumbles.

J

JCFC

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I've probably spent £60 on points and close to 3.5 million on packs best 2 players I got was Neymar and Hazard. I could've bought Ronaldo but I'm just a sucker for packs with 3 rares which are 99% of the time consumbles.

Story of my life mate. I have spent about even more if that makes you feel better and may I add I haven't even got a Hazard :frown:

Best I have got all year is Alaba.... Yeah that's it! an 82k player :frown:

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I gave up on packs a long time ago, buying coins direct makes much more sense and you get much more bang for your buck.

J

JCFC

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I gave up on packs a long time ago, buying coins direct makes much more sense and you get much more bang for your buck.

I do both lol some times I buy online coins to then buy packs :wink:

Fear Andy

Fear Andy

Getting There
Mr. Nice Guy Chatty Kathy Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
you guys are not alone , got this game 2 days ago and blitzed 3 million coins in a matter of hours , and the best i got was the MOTM son , that was it lol .

For me the defending in this game is really hard , fed up with peeps just pick the ball up and run .. any tips??

Tinkman99

Tinkman99

Reaction score
Sin$
you guys are not alone , got this game 2 days ago and blitzed 3 million coins in a matter of hours , and the best i got was the MOTM son , that was it lol .

For me the defending in this game is really hard , fed up with peeps just pick the ball up and run .. any tips??
Im guessing you bought coins?

Decy

Decy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Awful.. i spent 700k on packs when team of the year came out and my best player was balotelli.

Top Bottom
Login
Register