Reaction score
Sin$
Mine is the mtar-x !

SpartanG01

SpartanG01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
...Can I say Combat Knife? I vote Combat Knife. Yep. Knife. Very... Knify.
Much stab.
Many bloods.
Wow.

Train Samurai

Train Samurai

Getting There
Mr. Nice Guy Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Mtar or Remington.
Remington is up there for me, too.

My favorite weapon changes all the time. Right now it would be the Chainsaw. Why? Why not, lol. I kill snipers from like 100ft away. Looks quite funny on killcams as well.

SeizeHerSalad

SeizeHerSalad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kasket >.>
Lol JK but anyways came across somebody in a Pub lobby with the Preferred Weapon was the Kasket I nearly died laughing should have recorded it.

SpartanG01

SpartanG01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok time for a serious answer.

Assault Rifle
Remington R5 - It's only real competitor is the AK-12 and there is a gap of about 10 meters where the Remington R5 does more damage at longer ranges than the AK-12 and that gap is the average medium length engagement gap where roughly half of all the games kills occur. Outside of that (at closer rangers, and longer ranges the Remington R5 and AK-12 are so close that it makes choosing the AK-12 feel like intentionally gimping your self.

Sub Machine Gun
Bizon for speed - The Bizon is a very very fast firing SMG with good iron sights and decent damage/recoil. I pick it for all those rush classes like assaulting in Blitz.

K7 for stealth - Having a built in silencer gives it the best range of any smg with a silencer attachment. I usually use this for very small maps where I'm defending a choke point.

Light Machine Gun
Ameli - The Ameli has the best combination of Damage/Range/Recoil/Speed in it's class. The M27-IAR is not bad but I find it much less accurate, and it annoys me that it has a dual belt magazine. You never ever ever see M27's issued with that magazine type. They always standard clip style magazines.

Marksman Rifle
MK14 EBR - You kidding? The M14 *cough* I'm sorry, "MK14 EBR" is hands down the best Marksman Rifle in the game. It will one hit anything in Hardcore and two hit anything in Core. It has insane damage and range which is what you want out of a weapon like that isn't it?

Sniper Rifle
Lynx - The only difference between the Lynx and the L115 is the Lynx fires faster and the L115 does 2 more points of damage. Why isn't this relevant? Snipers have a 1.4x/1.5x multiplier to the torso/head so even without the two points of damage you're still going to one shot someone, why not do it faster? The downside is the Lynx does have pretty hard kick but you shouldn't ever have to shoot the same person twice so that's kind of irrelevant. Plus the L115 is ugly.

Shotgun
Tac 12 - The KSG *cough* damn it I did it again, "Tac 12" has two advantages no other Shotgun has. It has the damage the other one's have, it has the mobility, but what it also has that none of the other Shotguns have is a reduced recoil AND a tighter spread. Using the Tac 12 is almost like using any other Shotgun with Steady Aim on. Combine that with the fact that you can use Steady Aim with the Tac 12 and you have a Shotgun that fires a very small spread of very high damage pellets. Couple that with the fact that the Tac 12 is by FAR the COOLEST looking Shotgun and you have a winner. Camo on the Tac 12 looks amazing.

Well that's my two cents. Hope you learned something.

ItsThy

ItsThy

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok time for a serious answer.

Assault Rifle
Remington R5 - It's only real competitor is the AK-12 and there is a gap of about 10 meters where the Remington R5 does more damage at longer ranges than the AK-12 and that gap is the average medium length engagement gap where roughly half of all the games kills occur. Outside of that (at closer rangers, and longer ranges the Remington R5 and AK-12 are so close that it makes choosing the AK-12 feel like intentionally gimping your self.

Sub Machine Gun
Bizon for speed - The Bizon is a very very fast firing SMG with good iron sights and decent damage/recoil. I pick it for all those rush classes like assaulting in Blitz.

K7 for stealth - Having a built in silencer gives it the best range of any smg with a silencer attachment. I usually use this for very small maps where I'm defending a choke point.

Light Machine Gun
Ameli - The Ameli has the best combination of Damage/Range/Recoil/Speed in it's class. The M27-IAR is not bad but I find it much less accurate, and it annoys me that it has a dual belt magazine. You never ever ever see M27's issued with that magazine type. They always standard clip style magazines.

Marksman Rifle
MK14 EBR - You kidding? The M14 *cough* I'm sorry, "MK14 EBR" is hands down the best Marksman Rifle in the game. It will one hit anything in Hardcore and two hit anything in Core. It has insane damage and range which is what you want out of a weapon like that isn't it?

Sniper Rifle
Lynx - The only difference between the Lynx and the L115 is the Lynx fires faster and the L115 does 2 more points of damage. Why isn't this relevant? Snipers have a 1.4x/1.5x multiplier to the torso/head so even without the two points of damage you're still going to one shot someone, why not do it faster? The downside is the Lynx does have pretty hard kick but you shouldn't ever have to shoot the same person twice so that's kind of irrelevant. Plus the L115 is ugly.

Shotgun
Tac 12 - The KSG *cough* damn it I did it again, "Tac 12" has two advantages no other Shotgun has. It has the damage the other one's have, it has the mobility, but what it also has that none of the other Shotguns have is a reduced recoil AND a tighter spread. Using the Tac 12 is almost like using any other Shotgun with Steady Aim on. Combine that with the fact that you can use Steady Aim with the Tac 12 and you have a Shotgun that fires a very small spread of very high damage pellets. Couple that with the fact that the Tac 12 is by FAR the COOLEST looking Shotgun and you have a winner. Camo on the Tac 12 looks amazing.

Well that's my two cents. Hope you learned something.
Didn't the thread say favorite gun? Why did you try to get a sticky in a thread? :tongue:

OT: BullDog. Been an amazing shotgun player since Modern Warfare 2.

SpartanG01

SpartanG01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't the thread say favorite gun? Why did you try to get a sticky in a thread? :tongue:

OT: BullDog. Been an amazing shotgun player since Modern Warfare 2.

Hey look at this! This guys insulting other people for having opinions! Isn't he cool and stuff? Man.. I wish I could be like this dude, ragging on people for having well thought out opinions on stuff. I guess I just can't be as cool as you since I'm so prone to being able to post my opinion without knocking someone else for theirs. It's a curse I have I guess.

Since I you insist. It's the Lynx because I could destroy you with it in any situation, at any range, with any attachments. That guns a beast no matter what.

ItsThy

ItsThy

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey look at this! This guys insulting other people for having opinions! Isn't he cool and stuff? Man.. I wish I could be like this dude, ragging on people for having well thought out opinions on stuff. I guess I just can't be as cool as you since I'm so prone to being able to post my opinion without knocking someone else for theirs. It's a curse I have I guess.

Since I you insist. It's the Lynx because I could destroy you with it in any situation, at any range, with any attachments. That guns a beast no matter what.
Lmfao d*mn skid. It's called sarcasm. You haven't been on this site that much huh? Or you have a hard candy shell around your brain and you can't get much blood flow. Easy there tiger, don't make me call your parol officer.:roflmao:

Train Samurai

Train Samurai

Getting There
Mr. Nice Guy Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Lmfao d*mn skid. It's called sarcasm. You haven't been on this site that much huh? Or you have a hard candy shell around your brain and you can't get much blood flow. Easy there tiger, don't make me call your parol officer.:roflmao:
[sarcasm] He also misspelled/used improper grammar throughout his post! What a casual :shifty:
[/sarcasm]

ItsThy

ItsThy

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It was me. My comment was a sarcastic retort to yours. Dear lord what is our world coming to these days...
Wait. So yours was sarcasm too? What the h*ll is going on. This is Se7ensins not sarcasm-ception.

Top Bottom
Login
Register