What's new

Discussion Your Favorite Glitches That Got Patched?

Art

Art

the guy who designs stuff
VIP
Retired
Artist A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I wanted to start this thread to see your guys' favorite or most fun glitches that Rockstar patched. I honestly hate when R* patches gltiches that have no affect towards other players that are just for fun. Personally my favorite is the gate launch glitch. I've always loved the swingset glitch from GTA IV so I was genuinely upset when they patched this one.

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The tank launch glitch with shoving the tank barrel into a fence and having it launch at a ridiculous speed.

Just Do It

Just Do It

Grand Theft Auto ツ
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The first money glitch where you could sell your fully modded adder for the full price, then back out to the Xbox Gamestore and sell it again :thumbsup:

Art

Art

the guy who designs stuff
VIP
Retired
Artist A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
All the invisible Body Parts Glitches. No affect to anyone.
I posted a tutorial on how to have an invisible torso ;P (Read the comments too to figure out how to get a completely invisible torso.)

BeastlyHusla

BeastlyHusla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Store any car, helped loads of my friends. have something decent to drive for missions and cruises without having to grind.

Kobe

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
Sin$
I would have to say it would be the glitch that I founded. The police lot invisibility. I would troll people for days.

bam

bam

Contributor
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Services
Reaction score
Sin$
When I had a personal tank, jet, ect in my garage and could use them whenever I wanted. :frown:

iFred

iFred

Official Se7ensins Mexican
Reaction score
Sin$
Wearing a mask , hat, and glasses. It didn't hurt anyone, don't get why they just don't put the option in game.

Top Bottom
Login
Register