Discussion Your Daily Destiny Routine

• Thread starter crunchprank
  • Start date
  • Views 1,548
C

crunchprank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I'm just curious since I have my own daily routine when I log into Destiny. Hit certain bounties, PvP a bit, farm a couple spots, etc. I tend to do them all in the same order. So my question is, does anyone else have any Destiny routines they do on a daily, or even weekly basis? I feel like I'm getting the best out of my daily run, but want to see others to see if I could be making mine more efficient.

M

FGE
Reaction score
crucible a strike decrypt something at the cryptarch rage repeat

T

Train Samurai

Getting There
Reaction score
So I'm just curious since I have my own daily routine when I log into Destiny. Hit certain bounties, PvP a bit, farm a couple spots, etc. I tend to do them all in the same order. So my question is, does anyone else have any Destiny routines they do on a daily, or even weekly basis? I feel like I'm getting the best out of my daily run, but want to see others to see if I could be making mine more efficient.

Start up Destiny, play a strike mission.
Stop
Quit the game and ponder why I bought the game for $73.49

O

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
complete the vanguard bounties, farm materials for upgrades, play a couple strikes or pvp and get off

X

xMike

Contributor
Reaction score
First, Go to tower and get new bounties.
Second, Play two or three strikes with my friends so I am extremely warmed up and in the zone lol.
Third, Go to the crucible and absolutely demolish people because I have been playing for the past hour or two doing strikes.
Lastly, finish off my day with the longest mission of all... The Raid or strikes until I get bored.

My stats
Level : +25
Gear : One Legendary item which is only my helmet, but I still do excellent.
Class : Hunter (Blade Dancer)
PS4

So when I play destiny I mainly play missions, barely play crucible but when I do people rage quit haha.

E

Evaldas Tervilys

Getting There
Reaction score
Second, Play two or three strikes with my friends so I am extremely warmed up and in the zone lol.
Third, Go to the crucible and absolutely demolish people because I have been playing for the past hour or two doing strikes.
Lastly, finish off my day with the longest mission of all... The Raid or strikes until I get bored.

My stats
PS4

So when I play destiny I mainly play missions, barely play crucible but when I do people rage quit haha.
Why you don't do queens missions for legendary chest?

S

superawesomekickas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just wing it.

S

shillizzle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
crucible a strike decrypt something at the cryptarch rage repeat
Same for me, I'm already to rage before got to decrypt as I get thrashed in pvp. Lol. Great topic op

M

Mr Steele Yo Girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check bounties - Vangaurd Priority (If there isn't an event. If there is those bounties are top priority) then Crucible ones that sound doable without much frustration lol
Daily Heroic
Patrol, Chest and Material Hunting with Daily Public Event
Weekly Raid, Epic, and Nightfall if not completed
Then if time permits, leveling up my other characters.

Another day another engram!

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Pretty basic, I guess. Bounties, Material run for about an hour, PVP bounties, then I just do PVP for fun or help others with missions/bounties.

S

savagenomad

Reaction score
I tend to go on do randome missions/strike get a legendary engram cryptarch turns it into a rare, cry, play madden.

W

WolfGangEvo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Log onto Destiny, Check & complete new Vanguard bounties, Play a couple strike missions, Decrypt engrams, go to Crucible, rage & quit, repeat.

S

Sanctum

That Halo Fanboy
Reaction score
Bounties the Strikes, that's it.

Y

YOURBRUH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hunt those pain staking ascended shards daily.

S

Slylike

Antihero
Reaction score
Do the bounties and then get off.

R

RavingxZombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do bounties queens Player vs Enemy sometimes Player vs Player. Main goal till the 6th is get to Queens rank 3 almost a rank 2 now (4000 rep one week). To get to Vanguard Rank 3 to buy a new sparrow so that when Xur comes I can get the purple boost upgrade. After that work on the last two rep things. Then the tower be completed.

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Check Bounties.
Complete as many of the PvE ones as possible.
Daily, Weekly.
Crucible.

E

Extinct

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I don't exactly have a routine, I just do all the bounties and the daily story and I play some Crucible or I help people. It's usually all in a random order. I just do what I feel like doing at the time I do it.

K

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score

My stats
PS4

To bad you aren't on Xbox. Id make you quit, every game the enemy team quits.

Last edited:
Top Bottom