Status
Not open for further replies.
denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
There is a large amount of single video threads with little to no replies. It would be better just to have 1 thread with your clips that can be crazy clutches, 'VAC' moments (GabeN's VACuum is coming for you) or lucky plays. You can share as many as you like.

To record footage:
Click 'Watch' tab, Download the respective game presuming it's in your last 8 played. Download demo. Watch demo and skip to respective round. Record it as appropriate.

Using the command 'cl_draw_only_deathnotices 1', will disable any HUD elements like mini map etc giving a more pleasant aspect to the video. I also recommend disabling X-Ray.

Or

ShadowPlay the footage live if you have nVidia ShadowPlay.

Last edited:
Destiny

Destiny

#ZxathCheated #NeverForget
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Beginning of An Odyssey Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Wish I recorded my gameplay. Had a nasty 4k with the sawed off today.

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
Reaction score

Added to OP:

To record footage:
Click 'Watch' tab, Download the respective game presuming it's in your last 8 played. Download demo. Watch demo and skip to respective round. Record it as appropriate.

Using the command 'cl_draw_only_deathnotices 1', will disable any HUD elements like mini map etc giving a more pleasant aspect to the video. I also recommend disabling X-Ray.

Or

ShadowPlay the footage live if you have nVidia ShadowPlay.

Last edited:
aD Bunny

aD Bunny

Getting There
Reaction score
I recently got disconnected from a demolition game for "VAC authentication" error or something like that. People that I was VAC banned. I rejoined and typed in chat, it went silent. :roflmao:

Alexi

Alexi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember playing in silver and gold nova.

SycMods

SycMods

Trinity RGH Owner | Trusted EU Hoster
Reaction score
Got a 4 man AWP feed including 2 kills with 1 bullet on Dust 2. Is that good? Keep in mind I'm Nova 1.

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
Reaction score
All pugs, 0 LAN.

Eycd

Eycd

qq
Reaction score
Ya most pro players land nutty shots on PUGs because they are all good aimers, shame he's career as a pro player is lacking. When he's done though he's got streaming to make him bank though.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Ya most pro players land nutty shots on PUGs because they are all good aimers, shame he's career as a pro player is lacking. When he's done though he's got streaming to make him bank though.
Yep. Apparently there is rumors floating around twitch that he is retiring, but that's kind of obvious they just don't know when. He is pretty much already set though if he decides to retire because his streaming makes more than the majors... Lol

You can tell that he has definitely been slacking in pro games compared to pugz though. Pro players < esea puggers obvi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom