What's new

.NET YouDown ( Youtube Downloader ) WIP (VB.net)

iNkix

iNkix

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, havent posted here in a while.
So ive been working on a little project which i will most likely release to the public once its complete.( might be a while as i work monday to friday on 12 hour shifts )
Here is my youtube downloader. I used youtube API to call in the search function and youtube Extractor to Decipher the URL's and download the video's.
it's a long way from being complete as i have still got to code the Video Converter Which from reading reviews i think i might use FFMPEG to Convert the files. and also i would like to add a feature to download HD Video's. but thats a bit more tricky as youtube split the Audio from the Video once you go over 360p Quality. Anyways. heres a few pics below. any feedbacks welcome. as said. Once im happy to release i will make sure you guys get first dib's :wink:

1.png

2.png

3.png

Features's:
Fully working Youtube Search function
Fully working Download to .Mp4 format
Download upto 360p

Future Work:
Video Converter, (.mp3, .wav, .flv, .AVI ) etc
HD Quality Download ( Audio and Video )
HD Video and Audio file Merger

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want, be sure to make use youtube-dl, it already does everything you could want for downloading videos from YouTube (and from pretty much anywhere else).
But if you want to re-invent the wheel, for fun, or for other reason, feel free to. As long as you're having fun ofc.

W

WhiteBoiSebbie

Transgender MtF | ''The world isn't perfect''
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice my dude! very nice progress.

Top Bottom
Login
Register