.NET YouDown ( Youtube Downloader ) WIP (VB.net)

Discussion in 'Programming & Scripting' started by iNkix, Oct 15, 2018 with 4 replies and 1,039 views.

1. iNkix

iNkix Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey guys, havent posted here in a while.
    So ive been working on a little project which i will most likely release to the public once its complete.( might be a while as i work monday to friday on 12 hour shifts )
    Here is my youtube downloader. I used youtube API to call in the search function and youtube Extractor to Decipher the URL's and download the video's.
    it's a long way from being complete as i have still got to code the Video Converter Which from reading reviews i think i might use FFMPEG to Convert the files. and also i would like to add a feature to download HD Video's. but thats a bit more tricky as youtube split the Audio from the Video once you go over 360p Quality. Anyways. heres a few pics below. any feedbacks welcome. as said. Once im happy to release i will make sure you guys get first dib's :wink:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Features's:
    Fully working Youtube Search function
    Fully working Download to .Mp4 format
    Download upto 360p

Future Work:
    Video Converter, (.mp3, .wav, .flv, .AVI ) etc
    HD Quality Download ( Audio and Video )
    HD Video and Audio file Merger

• Like Like x 6
  2. OL MadHatter

OL MadHatter Newbie

Ratings:
  3. ImOx

ImOx (^._.^)ノ Retired

Ratings:
    If you want, be sure to make use youtube-dl, it already does everything you could want for downloading videos from YouTube (and from pretty much anywhere else).
    But if you want to re-invent the wheel, for fun, or for other reason, feel free to. As long as you're having fun ofc.

4. Ohh Karim

Ohh Karim

Ratings:
    Nice man! Good progress so far.

5. WhiteBoiSebbie

WhiteBoiSebbie Transgender MtF | ''The world isn't perfect''

Ratings:
    Nice my dude! very nice progress.