Discussion YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS

• Thread starter sik x imbudda
  • Start date
  • Views 1,653
S

sik x imbudda

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys sik x imbudda here and me and my friends r makeing a funtage like flim about things that grind are gears on mw2. so if u guys can be nice enough post a comment bellow and tell me what grinds your gears.

H

himylilpwny

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Snipers that sit there and camp. (The ones who have no skill)

S

screwhead

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You know what really grinds my gears.

1. The toddlers.
2. People who say "Omg nice hardscope dude!"
3. Someone speaking non english, and hes on your team.
4. m21

oh and cant forget not having aim bot.

ablindguy

ablindguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Double-Teaming, akimbo, noob tube, RPG-7, LMGs...

how much time do I have?

youstoie

youstoie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well what grinds my gears is Mw2 the game, also Mw2, and did i mention mw2?

X

xSTONEDxNINJAx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Campers w/wall hack that have no shame and don't care about you seeing it on kill-cam........AND being on the opposite end of a Super chopper gunner :angry:

xDeTrImEnTaLx

xDeTrImEnTaLx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Campers, People that just run and knife you when you are on a 24 kill streak, One Man Army Noobtubes, People shooting down chopper gunners within 5 seconds of it getting to the map, painkiller, and ..... pretty much just MW2 in its whole grinds my gears!

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
commado and its 90 foot lunge .campers who camp all game not just when on streak sit in little corner behind there claymores with scavenger on so gay .people who snipe and camp i can take but sitting there with a scar behind a bin for ten minutes that takes zero skill
i used to hate noob tubes but iv found the blast shield counters that then i just fire one back in there f*** face ..

dot watchers also piss me off i fire unsilenced gun 5 guys sprint to where red dot is on mini map
no one uses skill to find people9all mine now silence bar my barret and boom class if they want to tube me im gona do back )
and what is with people who start game fire entire clip then reload and wonder why they run out of ammo
mlc commado tac knife really iw are you that retarded that you still havent patched the range
even rambo cant knife that far i dont think mr tickle from the mr men could reach as far as half the guys that commado bs THREW bullets yeah you could stab THREW a scar clip that hit you in the face 16 times ..

DemiZe

DemiZe

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
People who just get out of a 10th lobby and think they're bad a** modders, showing they're stuff off and all.

xDeTrImEnTaLx

xDeTrImEnTaLx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
People constantly sending me messages about them hosting a modded lobby for 1600 Microsoft points to get me and 4 of my friends in, people who think that snipers are for quickscoping only, the 5 year old kids that really don't know what they are doing and I lose because they go -500 and they always yell because they dont freaking know how loud they are, and once again MW2 just in general!

fourzeropoo

fourzeropoo

Reaction score
Sin$
Heartbeat censers and thermal.

(btw I lol'd at the topic title, did you get it from family guy? :tongue: )

Marino HD

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Commando and it's ridiculous lunge and ability to ignore bullets.

L

l00k4ty0urb4ck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mlc commado tac knife really iw are you that retarded that you still havent patched the range
even rambo cant knife that far i dont think mr tickle from the mr men could reach as far as half the guys that commado bs THREW bullets yeah you could stab THREW a scar clip that hit you in the face 16 times ..

chuck norris can :tongue:, i stopped playing mw2 for a while now i watch the forum for fun i play trials hd when i come online once in a while, ik immediate get killed bij camper/ nobtuber/ just anyone with no skill

Top Bottom
Login
Register