What's new

Solved you know what i hate.

Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Diamonds Are Forever
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, hate to say it but it will only get worst. But at least you have people to turn to, as they have you to turn to.

BIGSxNPTACTIX19

BIGSxNPTACTIX19

Keep Kalm Chive On
Reaction score
Sin$
Same thing has happened to me. "Friends" always ask me to buy them tobacco and that's the only time they talk to me. f*** em, I would rather have no friends than those fake friends.

Chloroform

Nutsnacks

Forum Addict Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah this **** happens to me all the time. I use to hang out with this chick, we were so much a like. I had a crush on her and what not, we hooked up a few times over the 10+ years we were friends. I met her when I was 16 and she just turned 15 ( 1 year and 10 month difference in age ) Anyways it's been up and down with her for most of our friendship. Last May she moved from Jersey to Georgia ( no clue why ) she kept in touch but mostly when she was bored, didn't have work, or didn't have a man in her life.

The past few months she had been dating this guy ( I guess ) and didn't even tell me. The Apartment she lived in caught on fire, she didn't tell me. It happens to the best of us, I guess.

JayHull

JayHull

Another Piece Of The Puzzle...The Final Piece
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey han, haven't talked to you in awhile, think i can borrow 50 bucks?
I had something like this really happen.
One of my good buddy's from back in Highschool came to my 25th Birthday party a few years back and actually asked me to borrow money for him and his girl to get drinks all night. One of my other buddy's actually was nice enough to buy them a few rounds. I was seriously just in wow. Him and I use to be tight..but have distanced over the last several years.

Abaddon HD

Abaddon HD

Wolf's Sin of Pride / Lolicon
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I know that feel bro and its still happening although a recent "Acquaintance" now non friend decided to call me up and ask if he can borrow $1k i laughed and hung up on em' dafuq i look like

Han

Han

The Last Of Us
Mr. Nice Guy Donator Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
I know that feel bro and its still happening although a recent "Acquaintance" now non friend decided to call me up and ask if he can borrow $1k i laughed and hung up on em' dafuq i look like
lol that was lucky

Converse

Converse

The Champion
Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
i hate it when a friend f*cks off with someone else, then doesn't speak to you. Then when the person he started to go about with falls out with him, they call you up like hey man you wanna get a booze or go in to town. That really p*sses me off

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I know exactly how you feel. I have this friend I work with and I swear she only texts me if she needs something.

I've even confronted her about it as I don't tolerate **** like that, and she denied it. So oh well. It happens. Not much you can do except move on.

Jerry

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Mythical Veteran Sinner Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Happens with my ex. She only talks to me now to b**** about her 29 year old boyfriend. b**** I gave you so much when we were dating and you expect me to help with a guy 10 years older than you.

>tfw we go to the same college and I have class with her tomorrow

lol go away with your ****.

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a feeling this is bout me. I will go buy a $20 amazon card, that should be good, yes?

Top Bottom
Login
Register