What's new

Discussion You don't f***ing survive

• Thread starter walkerneo
  • Start date
  • Views 224
W

walkerneo

Reaction score
When you get shot with an intervention, you f***ing die. You don't stumble a little and walk it the f*** off, you just f***ing die. Maybe they should incorporate that into the f***ing game some time.

M

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
It's COD, what did you expect?

R

Ripper

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
You've obviously never played BF:BC2, the amount of hitmarkers with snipers in that game are ridiculous. In core gamemodes, you can literally shoot someone in the head and 60% of the time, they won't die.

M

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
You've obviously never played BF:BC2, the amount of hitmarkers with snipers in that game are ridiculous. In core gamemodes, you can literally shoot someone in the head and 60% of the time, they won't die.

Hardcore is the only way to go in that game.

D

Darkular

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know exactly how you feel...

D

doodlebro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you get shot with an intervention, you f***ing die. You don't stumble a little and walk it the f*** off, you just f***ing die. Maybe they should incorporate that into the f***ing game some time.

Actually the game is more realistic towards the intervention than it is towards the barret. If you get shot with a .50 caliber round ANYWHERE your limbs will blow off and your head will not be attached anymore.

It's a video game. Go join the navy if you want that "realism."

B

batmanbby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even hardcore sometimes you get hit markers evry so often.

M

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Actually the game is more realistic towards the intervention than it is towards the barret. If you get shot with a .50 caliber round ANYWHERE your limbs will blow off and your head will not be attached anymore.

I feel you on this.
I use the barrett and I know it should blow limbs off, not get hitmarkers.

C

Cbomb101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
obviously thats why its called COD. its just Crap On Disk

Top Bottom