What's new

Discussion You DO get banned for the VP hack.

• Thread starter PoIsKa
  • Start date
  • Views 66,246
D

Deleted member 99038

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone here, I can tell you with confidence this permanent ban won't last. The Studio is just spending this time to decide what they are going to do and probably reduce it to a 2 week ban or something like that. I spoke with a guy named Chandrakant...because everyone there is Indian apparently and he said that I should not worry, that Studio is only doing a permanent ban to use the time to reach a final conclusion.

as good news as that sounds i am doubtful. I kinda suspected EA might pull something like this but I wouldn't be surprised if they leave the bans permanent

H

halolma78

Reaction score
Sin$
I say the will leave it as permanent... un real!! the customer support is useless!!!!!

I was trying to discuss my account, and one agent just copied and pasted their Terms of Service to me and logged off the chat!!

Crazed

Crazed

Reaction score
Sin$
It won't be forwarded to Microsoft as microsoft do not deal with title specific bans, that's the responsibility of the game developers. In this case EA. And it is a permanent ban for those who think otherwise, been told on many occasion, also been told they can't delete my account. What bollocks.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
It won't be forwarded to Microsoft as Microsoft do not deal with title specific bans, that's the responsibility of the game developers. In this case EA. And it is a permanent ban for those who think otherwise, been told on many occasion, also been told they can't delete my account. What bollocks.

That is both correct and incorrect Microsoft don't deal with title specific bans however any form of game save modding/tampering is a permanent suspension under the new Code of conduct and ToS. All EA have to do is forward a list of perpetrators to Microsoft and then it's up to them whether or not they act on the information.

You don't see many permanent suspensions for game save modding mostly because it left up to the game developers to report any such activity on their game. This is why people now get banned for infections on CoD.

TheWellHungarian

TheWellHungarian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I must admit this does seems really extreme. Are these bans for people who have just done it or people who have done it in the past?

drehh81

drehh81

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you guys tried to call EA and have them delete your data? I succeeded that way the first time I tried...

Crazed

Crazed

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried to have them delete my data this morning and he said he couldn't do anything because my account is banned. In other words, i got fobbed off. & @TheWellHungarian it's the people who are doing it now

TheWellHungarian

TheWellHungarian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah in that case I think on fifa 13 I won't be using any VP hacks :frown:

Crazed

Crazed

Reaction score
Sin$
Called into the german support hotline. Told them I want my accounts deleted. Person asked me for my e-mail-address and immediately said "but that account is already banned".

I answered that I know and told him what happened (which is true, my nephew abused it while I was vacationing in Germany), and told him that I have spoken to a lawyer specialized in Internet Law who has read through their privacy policy / terms & conditions and to a person on Microsoft's Xbox Live legal team who both have told me that EA has no rights to my personal data. Told him that he may keep my banned EA-Master-ID on their servers, but EVERYTHING inside my profile shall be deleted, name, DOB, credit card information, gamertag and so forth.

After the call I received an e-mail telling me that my e-mail-addresses had been changed (the agent only put a _ infront of my address, smh). Tried to log into the banned account with the _ in front of my e-mail-address, which worked, and saw that the gamertag really has been removed. :biggrin: Now I want to now the safest way to link it to a new EA account.

I have just tried this and was told because it is a banned account and that i broke the terms of service that there is nothing that can be done or changed to the account, and that because i voided the terms of service i therefore lose the right to have the account and information within removed/changed. Which is a pile of bollocks as it is stated in their terms and conditions that i have the right and it is the sole remedy to any dispute within EA that i can have the account terminated at ANY time. Besides EA does NOT hold the rights to my gamertag or information. Microsoft does. It's becoming frustrating :frown:

A

ars3146

Reaction score
Sin$
when you say vp hack is that downloading the virtual pro gamesave with every accomplishment completed?

Crazed

Crazed

Reaction score
Sin$
when you say vp hack is that downloading the virtual pro gamesave with every accomplishment completed?

No it's using a editor named Horizon and then using the modded virtual pro online, be it in clubs, or be a pro ranked match

Crazed

Crazed

Reaction score
Sin$
There's another way around this and it has been mentioned before but i have just done it and it works. You have to contact xbox live using the chat on the support page here: http://support.xbox.com/en-gb/contact-us?xr=shellnav#2:6
Once you're in a chat ask for them to give you a totem which allows you to use your remaining membership on another gamertag. Unfortunately this means losing your Unlocks on any EA game, or DLC, and your online passes, but at least you can play online again.

PoIsKa

PoIsKa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure if its from 4k accounts or from other things but my old account got suspended from live until 9999.

M

Mastervivek

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, this will be long.. my story and possible solution. Just want to know what to do.
I have been banned from EA Server for VP hacking. Immedietly after finding out I was banned I went looking on the internet for a solution. Unlinking and all this other confusing stuff. I went into live chat and asked if I could just delete my acc. The person told me to email a certain email address. At the time (the day i got banned) I did not want to delete my acc. and lose my UT. But at the looks of it, it is inevitable. So I thought for a while, and decided.
Solution: Forget about FIFA 12, it's impossible to get unbanned. I will wait until FIFA 13 comes out.
1. Create a new EA acc. (already done)
2. Delete my banned EA acc. (Problem is here, I am not 100% i can get it deleted with the email address i recieved, i guess I'll find out after i try)
3. Buy FIFA 13 (I shouldn't have an acc attatched to my gamertag anymore if #2. worked.)
4. Assign FIFA 13 and gamertag to my new EA acc. (hopefully when i put FIFA 13, with an entirely new online pass, it will ask for my ea acc info.)
5. PLAY FIFA ONLINE AGAIN!!!!

So that is my plan.... Now for everyone to tell me all the problems with it :frown:

EVH001

EVH001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, this will be long.. my story and possible solution. Just want to know what to do.
I have been banned from EA Server for VP hacking. Immedietly after finding out I was banned I went looking on the internet for a solution. Unlinking and all this other confusing stuff. I went into live chat and asked if I could just delete my acc. The person told me to email a certain email address. At the time (the day i got banned) I did not want to delete my acc. and lose my UT. But at the looks of it, it is inevitable. So I thought for a while, and decided.
Solution: Forget about FIFA 12, it's impossible to get unbanned. I will wait until FIFA 13 comes out.
1. Create a new EA acc. (already done)
2. Delete my banned EA acc. (Problem is here, I am not 100% i can get it deleted with the email address i recieved, i guess I'll find out after i try)
3. Buy FIFA 13 (I shouldn't have an acc attatched to my gamertag anymore if #2. worked.)
4. Assign FIFA 13 and gamertag to my new EA acc. (hopefully when i put FIFA 13, with an entirely new online pass, it will ask for my ea acc info.)
5. PLAY FIFA ONLINE AGAIN!!!!

So that is my plan.... Now for everyone to tell me all the problems with it :frown:

You don't have to delete the gamertag but i'm planning on doing the same thing yes.

M

Mastervivek

Reaction score
Sin$
I was only going to delete my ea account. Not my gamertag. I'm just wondering; if I get my ea account deleted, there won't be anything connected to my gamertag, so I think it will work. But I dont want to delete my ea account and find out I cant create a new ea account to link with my gamertag.

Top Bottom
Login
Register