Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

Xbox 360 You can play Destiny on an RGH/Jtag without being banned.

Discussion in 'Destiny Modding' started by Professional, Apr 16, 2018 with 9 replies and 3,046 views.

1. Professional

Professional Staff Staff

Ratings:
    I've noticed if you don't actually mod the destiny game on a JTAG/RGH you won't get banned so if you were wondering you can play the game risk free. Might not be very useful to people who don't have lasting stealth but if you've got lifetime ninja or something an you wanna chill on destiny you can totally do that for as long as you want.

• Informative Informative x 3
  2. DazedXbL

DazedXbL Newbie

Ratings:
    yup even messing with a few games here and there still hasn’t got me banned lol

3. Fogel

Fogel Call Me Mclovin!

Ratings:
    I had the special edition of destiny didn’t mod it at all since I had no reason too. I still got banned for no reason. I barely played maybe 5 missions. Note though, I did buy it using a spoofer.

4. Simon91

Simon91 Newbie

Ratings:
    Do my ps4 down and I want to get back into destiny for the forsaken dlc. So as long as I don't use trainer I should be good to play

5. arms04p

arms04p Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Are you able to play destiny The taken King with an Jtag/Rgh? I just downloaded the GOD for Taken and own the 360 destiny. Ive ripped both and every time I try to install it gets at 100 percent, but gives me the error wasp.

6. Ephemeral

Ephemeral Memento Mori

Ratings:
    I assume since it is on 360 you should be able to

7. arms04p

arms04p Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Actually never mind, after hours of downloading compatibility packs. I am finally online. The iso work!

8. LostAsHatter

LostAsHatter Newbie

Ratings:
    Incorrect, you need a bypass on Destiny to play risk free modding or not.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lokixxx

Lokixxx Newbie

Ratings:
    do you have or know any trainers/mods that work for destiny right now?? Thanks in advance

• Like Like x 1
  10. LostAsHatter

LostAsHatter Newbie

Ratings:
    idlehands trainer works last time I used it with Destiny, just the bypass on it doesn’t work. So expect a hardware ID ban in like 3-4 days if not sooner.