Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Since the release of halo 5 forge and customs for PC you can now obviously mod it, also the cross platform options makes the capabilities endless. I'm looking forward to creating an rte tool for halo 5 forge and releasing it to the community soon :smile:

Austin

Austin

What a random
10th Anniversary
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
My friends have modded it and my friend at 343 even told me everything in the game is in the forge app including campain/armor/etc... so we can basically mod achillies and everything in the game and since there is no reqpoint limit we can edit just about everything now.

Xe_CREATURE

Xe_CREATURE

Reaction score
Sin$
My friends have modded it and my friend at 343 even told me everything in the game is in the forge app including campain/armor/etc... so we can basically mod achillies and everything in the game and since there is no reqpoint limit we can edit just about everything now.

While the armor, ff assets, theater, and various other settings (Fov etc) are in the game. Campaign and the req stuff (as far I know now) are not but there is many strings and the _globals space for the campaign.

Since the release of halo 5 forge and customs for PC you can now obviously mod it, also the cross platform options makes the capabilities endless. I'm looking forward to creating an rte tool for halo 5 forge and releasing it to the community soon :smile:

You should check out this github repo (/AnvilOnline/AusarDocs) for info on the Ausar engine, there's more so just look around for related projects. :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register