What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion You can get Recon With Gamesave

• Thread starter MDzXDarKMonkey
  • Start date
  • Views 975
M

MDzXDarKMonkey

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok all you have to do is find an account that has Recon already on it extract his 4D5307E6.GPD file into your account and mod all the vidmasters and *Boom* you have earned yourself Recon All you have to do is click Unlock my Recon and than just go wear your Sweet Armor :lol: :lol:

MethoDzMaNnN

MethoDzMaNnN

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok all you have to do is find an account that has Recon already on it extract his 4D5307E6.GPD file into your account and mod all the vidmasters and *Boom* you have earned yourself Recon All you have to do is click Unlock my Recon and than just go wear your Sweet Armor :lol: :lol:
It's been patched - servers are back up.

Kira

Kira

Legendary Veteran Video Connoisseur Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
shut up i posted it like 2 weeks before it was patched so u can go to hell peice of s***

Sorry to say, but August 2, 2010 to August 10, 2010 is nowhere near 2 weeks. Not to mention this was patched about 3-4 days ago. So, you only really have 4-5 days time. Also, it seems that you will never be able to receive the Mr. Nice Guy award...since this is how you are going to act. I suggest pulling your act together before it gets you banned.

Top Bottom
Login
Register