• Start date
  • Views 750
T

Trojans Ghost

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
When I got to change things in my Avatar section I get the message "Your Avatar had changed and needs to update it's clothes. To update them, sign in to Xbox Live." Now as far as I know I have the Avatar update correctly installed, but maybe I missed something. Any ideas on how to remedy this.

Also some of the Avatar Rewards won't let me use them and just have an exclamation mark in a circle. What do I need to do there to make them accessable?

TG.

T

Trojans Ghost

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No, it was, but I sorted the update. It's when I try to access Avatar rewards it says that message.

TG.

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Even still?

Try enabling fakelive in dashlaunch, (even if you're not connecting to xbox live)

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
Usually it says that to update and fix avatar clothing that's no longer present or avatar props and redownloads them. If your acc had one unlocked that requires xbl in order to obtain to get it then you have to connect to Xbox live to redownload it etc. There might be a way around this however as far as I know you must connect to live. You can try disconnecting your internet from your console entirely and try again or as suggested above and try fakelive. You can also try clearing cache. And even as far as deleting any avatar items that are corrupted on your HDD if any is present as well.

Mr420cfw

Mr420cfw

Reaction score
Sin$
If u do it offline it add the avatar update and u don't need live make sure your kernal on the latest then use the latest Xbox official update on a usb

Top Bottom
Login
Register