What's new

Solved You’ve reached the daily limit to sell vehicles. HELP

• Thread starter LtzHammy
  • Start date
  • Views 11,599
L

LtzHammy

Reaction score
So I duped about 60 Elegy Retros and I’ve been selling them slowly 3 every 2 hours. So today I can’t sell any I’m getting the message You reached the daily limit to sell vehicles. What’s should I do I’ve stuck to my guild 3 every 2 hours

J

jw460

Getting There
Reaction score
Don’t sell more than 8 in one go
Mix up cars not just all retros
And take a 30 hour break

S

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't do nothing m8. It's over for ya, Can't sell anymore cars and your account is gonna get reset by R*. Rip

J

jw460

Getting There
Reaction score
You can't do nothing m8. It's over for ya, Can't sell anymore cars and your account is gonna get reset by R*. Rip
Nah I sell one every 48 cause I’ve been screwed for a long time :roflmao:

L

LtzHammy

Reaction score
Nah I sell one every 48 cause if been screwed for a long time :roflmao:
f*** I guess I messed it up maybe I got too excited and sold the cars too quick oh well

E

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I duped about 60 Elegy Retros and I’ve been selling them slowly 3 every 2 hours. So today I can’t sell any I’m getting the message You reached the daily limit to sell vehicles. What’s should I do I’ve stuck to my guild 3 every 2 hours
It's no more then 2 in 2 hours not 3 in 2 hours and no more then 8 in 30 hours.

M

MattJames36

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you’re gonna have to wait for GTA 6 buddy

S

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
give me your gamertag and password and I'll look into it for you.

M

MattJames36

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what will happen now will I just be able to sell less vehicles a day or none?

I suggest you give it a couple days and then start off slow. Don’t go selling by the actual guide limits since you’ve already hit it. Sell 1 every 2 hours 6 every 30 for a few days starting in 2 days time

G

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
absolutely not true. You are either trolling him or don't have ay idea what you are talking about.

L

LtzHammy

Reaction score
I suggest you give it a couple days and then start off slow. Don’t go selling by the actual guide limits since you’ve already hit it. Sell 1 every 2 hours 6 every 30 for a few days starting in 2 days time
Thanks for the help man I’ll try that!

L

LtzHammy

Reaction score
Hold on I can sell street cars but not the retro customs??? I’m guessing this means I am screwed?

J

jw460

Getting There
Reaction score
Hold on I can sell street cars but not the retro customs??? I’m guessing this means I am screwed?
They are in different categories
Personal and street cars

Top Bottom