Discussion yoooo

• Thread starter ToDdY MOdz
  • Start date
  • Views 287
T

DJ TommY T33

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can any 1 help me i been try get Blueberry's sky-base to work can sum1 send me the code coz mine now working and i look for Helicopter , Kamikaze Mode ,key-board ,Lunar Lndar ,

Q

QM Haackz

Getting There
Reaction score
no this isnt a code requesting place, this is where you can find codes people have released and release your own stuff. Please refrain from requesting unless its somthing that can be made new XD (explained horribly)

X

xMiss_Katelynx

Reaction score
no this isnt a code requesting place, this is where you can find codes people have released and release your own stuff. Please refrain from requesting unless its somthing that can be made new XD (explained horribly)

Basically don't request stuff that's already been made either request someone to make something that hasn't been made or use the search tool.

I think that's what you meant right?

Q

QM Haackz

Getting There
Reaction score
Basically don't request stuff that's already been made either request someone to make something that hasn't been made or use the search tool.

I think that's what you meant right?
yes thank you for explaining what i was trying to say xD

Z

EncryptedMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Don't be hating xD.....
can any 1 help me i been try get Blueberry's sky-base to work can sum1 send me the code coz mine now working and i look for Helicopter , Kamikaze Mode ,key-board ,Lunar Lndar ,

But you could use the search bar so this forum doesn't get cluttered with useless post's. :wink:

X

xMiss_Katelynx

Reaction score
He wasn't hating? he was just explaining a functional way to go about using this site?

Z

Zero Two

Getting There
Reaction score
plz dnt request shiet leik these.

Top Bottom