yo!

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by HunterKllr, Jul 30, 2009 with 6 replies and 338 views.

1. HunterKllr

HunterKllr Newbie

Ratings:
    that site that people say for .maP FILES DOESNT WORKY! :frown:

WANNA PLEASE PLEASE HAVE A .MAP FILE

IMMA FOOLISH I DONT THAT CABLE THING TO TRASNFER MY MODS TO BOX... ME DONT HAVE THINGY TO EXSTRACT THINGY FROM HALO3 :.(

BUT MY CONSTANT WANT TO MOD HALO3 IS STRONG SO PLEASE HELPS... :S

• Like Like x 1
  2. toughgun13

toughgun13 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. Genetic Paradox

Genetic Paradox Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Your grammar arouses pictures of a dead baby, hung by it's own entrails, being devoured by writhing maggots and flies while festering in the sun.

You cannot mod .Map files unless you pay $1000 dollars for a development kit and have a custom .Xex. Please don't buy one though, as it causes prices to go up for the people who will actually use the development kit to it's full potential.

• Like Like x 1
  4. snmbikr100

snmbikr100 Newbie

Ratings:
    Lmao.
    What the hell is wrong with you?

5. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    lmao at least one person in this thread actually took the liberty of answering his question rather than critisizing his language (seriously just because it's bad, doesn't mean it's not readable) or telling him it's pointless.

7. SSM

SSM Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Agreed, but his language, whatever one he chooses to speak, really isn't that great, and also what i mainly wanted to say was that you can use a program that does it for you and you don't have to visit the website. Here is that link.