• Thread starter eldestdan
  • Start date
  • Views 2,828
E

eldestdan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im not shore if this is the right section but i.d.c....

1. If i (soft) mod my xbox with unleash x and add the auto installer can i play burned games from a dvd-r or do i have to change the dvd drive or do i still have to disk swap?

2. I dont really get the ftp thing.........if i have a wireless connection i can transfer files to my xbox wirelessly with no cables touching my computer?

3. Can i play games that I ftp on my xbox on live or will i get ban or something?

4. How much memory is on a normal xbox hard drive in gb?

NEW- 5. I'm not sayin the comment is wrong but it looks like a bigger hard drive then 8 gigs ...... is it really 8 gigs?... if it is 8 gigs and i have a 80 gig hard drive that fits perfect will it work on a xbox?........if it will work ..wat files do i have to put on it

If you answer my questions thank you.

Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire

Retired Admin 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
1. You can play them off the DVD-R

2. I used to wireless FTP just fine

3. Cant access LIVE from games on the HDD

4. 8gigs I think? been awhile

S

Scandog23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. yes
2. yes (that's what wireless means)
3. you will get banned on live, but otherwise, how will they know?
4. that's not a yes or no question...

F

ForrrestMaster

The fourth question is tricky. If you have an xbox 1.0-1.4 you have an 8 gig. 1.5-1.6b you have 10 gigs. Upgrading your HDD is easy. All you need is your eeprom.

M

Mindless7333

Reaction score
Sin$
Hope this helps

4. It depends which hard drive you buy? Most bundles include different hard drives, the 20G and 200G ones, or you can get a 614MB (I think) memory.

:S I thought you were talking about 360's, just realised now. Sorry.

For Xbox's I think its an 8Gig

Q

qu1ck2sh00t

Reaction score
Sin$
eldestdan said:
Im not shore if this is the right section but i.d.c....

1. If i (soft) mod my xbox with unleash x and add the auto installer can i play burned games from a dvd-r or do i have to change the dvd drive or do i still have to disk swap?

2. I dont really get the ftp thing.........if i have a wireless connection i can transfer files to my xbox wirelessly with no cables touching my computer?

3. Can i play games that I ftp on my xbox on live or will i get ban or something?

4. How much memory is on a normal xbox hard drive in gb?

NEW- 5. I'm not sayin the comment is wrong but it looks like a bigger hard drive then 8 gigs ...... is it really 8 gigs?... if it is 8 gigs and i have a 80 gig hard drive that fits perfect will it work on a xbox?........if it will work ..wat files do i have to put on it

If you answer my questions thank you.

you can play the mods online just you need the disc and xbox live like in halo 2 you can only play the custom games settings if you play matchmaking you get banned

Top Bottom
Login
Register