What's new

Solved Yep, I'm a noob. (EFLC)

• Thread starter DrSpeedy
  • Start date
  • Views 553
DrSpeedy

DrSpeedy

All these flavors, and you choose to be salty.
Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so those of you that know me, know I have recently gotten into Eflc :rolleyes: . But there is one problem. I get lost in the ISO lol.. Could someone please point to a tut/tell me were to edit the handling & timecyc? I'm confused because I was told things are patched, so we go in through different files, which are patched bla bla bla...

Thanks in advance & happy modding. :tongue:

funkyfrisco

funkyfrisco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so those of you that know me, know I have recently gotten into Eflc :rolleyes: . But there is one problem. I get lost in the ISO lol.. Could someone please point to a tut/tell me were to edit the handling & timecyc? I'm confused because I was told things are patched, so we go in through different files, which are patched bla bla bla...

Thanks in advance & happy modding. :tongue:

you got skype i can help you later today!

Upvote 0
Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
handling.dat has to be edited in the common.rpf then just copy everything from vehicles.ide and stick it in default.ide (if its unmodded) and link up the handling lines from the common.rpf. for the timecyc im not sure but i think you can just rip one from original and put it in the eflc xbox360.rpf. anyway now you have an xkey it should be easy to test it

Upvote 0
funkyfrisco

funkyfrisco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
handling.dat has to be edited in the common.rpf then just copy everything from vehicles.ide and stick it in default.ide (if its unmodded) and link up the handling lines from the common.rpf. for the timecyc im not sure but i think you can just rip one from original and put it in the eflc xbox360.rpf. anyway now you have an xkey it should be easy to test it
You can add DLC2 cars to your common hand dat and replace it in your common & DLC2 its alot more organised than changing the id to a vehicle in the common :wink:

Upvote 0
Cosy

Cosy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I'm making a eflc disc and its been ages since i did one, but if i remember do you then delete the vehicles.ide?
Also anything else i should look out for? Now i forgot what file i edited to link up the eflc vehicles handling lines to the common ones, if you get me?

Ah hang on i now edit the default.ide vehicles to point to common handling lines :smile:

Oh just another thing, whats this no phone business all about? i wanna keep it.

Upvote 0
Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm making a eflc disc and its been ages since i did one, but if i remember do you then delete the vehicles.ide?
Also anything else i should look out for? Now i forgot what file i edited to link up the eflc vehicles handling lines to the common ones, if you get me?

Ah hang on i now edit the default.ide vehicles to point to common handling lines :smile:

Oh just another thing, whats this no phone business all about? i wanna keep it.
i think in the common ides are removed from vehicles and stuck in default.ide, in dlc2 the id's are removed from vehicles and stuck in gtxd.ide and make sure you delete the vehicles.ide's afterwards
to edit eflc handling lines you have to add/edit lines in the common handling then use the gtxd to load it up.

the no phone is an error with the script hook in the network startup. ask around people have edited it to have it working

Upvote 0
Cosy

Cosy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think in the common ides are removed from vehicles and stuck in default.ide, in dlc2 the id's are removed from vehicles and stuck in gtxd.ide and make sure you delete the vehicles.ide's afterwards
to edit eflc handling lines you have to add/edit lines in the common handling then use the gtxd to load it up.

the no phone is an error with the script hook in the network startup. ask around people have edited it to have it working

Ok thanks. I always edit the net startup myself so the phone should be ok.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register