Yelo Trainer Verry BAD!

Discussion in 'Halo 2 Mod Help' started by ffcfoo, Jun 26, 2009 with 6 replies and 502 views.

1. ffcfoo

ffcfoo Newbie

Ratings:
    Hi, I have tried everything I can think of to fix yelo trainer! I followed like 10 tutorials and FAQ's and walkthrough's and installing trainers and handling trainers etc. I can not get it to work. I have done everything right! ONly 1 controller is plugged in, I go to Xored Trainer Launcher. Then I go to halo 2 then it pops up the yelo trainer. I click it. I start going through what I want disabled/enabled. I DISABLED Autoupdate and checked all of the rest to enable. I go ingame. I get the yellow light on my xbox. I go to multiplayer then a map like turf. Then Im in game and no controls do not work! None! Nothing at all! I mean NOTHING! I have cleared my cache I have no other trainers installed and I got everything set up right! Am I missing anything? I put the config_01.inc into the folder "E:/Tdata/4D530064/". I do not no what to do anymore! I tried everything! Please someone help me! Someone atleast reply with an answer or a question or something! Please. I really would like to do Ai maps like flood city! But I need yelo! :.(

P.S: I already tried reinstalling the whole thing! It still was the same!

2. Brown Wigga

Brown Wigga Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Is that 1 controller that is plugged in, plugged into the 1st port on the console?

3. OP
    ffcfoo

ffcfoo Newbie

Ratings:
    Uhhhh. Ya. Lol.

4. Brown Wigga

Brown Wigga Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Did you try removing the autoupdates and also the map packs?

5. OP
    ffcfoo

ffcfoo Newbie

Ratings:
    Umm? Why would I remove map packs? Also this happend before I got the map packs. The yelo trainer when I first got it, It worked but when I shut my xbox off and I played yelo the second time it did not work.

6. AZInuYasha

AZInuYasha Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok this is how i got mine to work download This and put everything in its respective folder.

7. OP
    ffcfoo

ffcfoo Newbie

Ratings:
    Okay this yelo? What is the difference?

Edit: Problem Solved!