Yellow Brick Road (AUGUST 3, 2009)

Discussion in 'Halo 2 Mod Downloads' started by xKNiiVES, Aug 3, 2009 with 3 replies and 1,024 views.

1. xKNiiVES

xKNiiVES Enthusiast

Ratings:
    xGamer says
    Code:
    !!IMPORTANT TO KNOW WHEN YOU PLAY THIS!!! CREATED BY XGAMER849, AKA XGAMER851 (xbox 360 account)
    Weapon Functions:
    Plasma Pistol shoots the Purple Platforms, located only on the top of relic.
    Needler shoots pink shields (used on the first version of yellow brick road), located on the top of relic.
    Plasma Rifle shoots Tank Shells
    Shotgun shoots brute shots
    Carbine shoots ghosts
    Warthog's Horn shoots Wraith Shots
    Rocket Launcher shoots Wraith Shots
    SMG shoots plasma grenades that take 1-2 min to explode
    Assult Rifle shoots one-shot-kill bullets rapidly
    Beam Rifle shoots tank shells that fall from the sky
    Magnum shoots 10 energy swords for every shot you shoot
    Goodies:
    1. You can carry up to 4 weapons at a time
    2. If you're an elite, to fly, look at the direction you wish to go at, and walk towards it, you will go there without
    falling.
    3. If you're an elite, you can speed-fly, just hold crowch and go in the direction you want to go, you will go 6 times faster
    than you walk. If you are speed flying and you let go of crowch, you will keep sliding until you stop, to stop immediatly
    instead of sliding, click crowch once or twice.
    4. If you're a spartan, you can speed run, just crowch and walk, you will go just about 6-8 times faster than walking.
    5. Only you can use the carbine, no one else, unless the other person has the same mod.
    6. This mod does not have any skins, i like it this way, but if you wish, be my guest.
    7. Everyone starts off with no weapons so no one can kill unless they shove someone of the edge of a platform.
    8. All weapons have infanite ammunition.
    9. The death zone in the water is about 15 feet under the sea level, allowing you to build stuff under water.

***IMPORTANT: Once you get a covanant weapon, you can't pick up a human weapon, until you die and have nothing in your hands,
    then you can pick it up. If you play as an elite, picking up weapons will be messed up, sometimes you cant
    switch back to a weapon you had. AND --- If you are an elite, you will notice you see your butt infront of
    you if you look down, this is a normal error when having flying mode on, which i set, its always like that 
    for me.

IMPORTANT for when you start the mod:
    When you play the Yellow Brick Road, you will spawn above water, and right when you spawn, you will see a huge object above 
    your head that only you can see, no one else. This object is only a PLACEHOLDER so that you know where the spawn is at 
    (below it). So when you get your plasma pistol/needler, or anything you need to get, you can find where the spawn is located 
    so you can make the platform below it.
    HELP ON HOW TO USE THIS PATCH:
    Download "Super PPF", if you don't have it, "google" it then download it.
    When you open it, the program shoud have a tie-dye background.
    Make a copy of the ORIGINAL relic.map file and put it in this download folder.
    1. Look at the 4th text box where the words "Map File" is to the left of. To the right of that box is a button with a floppy 
    disc picture on it. Click it and select the ORIGINAL relic.map file you copied and that is now in this download folder.
    2. Click the button right below the button you pressed in step one, it should have a floppy disc picture on it, click it.
    3. Now select the ybr.sppf file that is in this download.
    4. Now click on the bottom button of the program, "Apply Super PPF Patch."
    5. Now the copy of the ORIGINAL relic.map file you made is now patched and now is, The Yellow Brick Road Mod.
    6. Open up your FTP program and connect to your xbox, then go to E drive, TDATA, .......64, $c, 0000000003 (i believe), and
    replace the relic.map file that is in there, with the relic.map file you just patched, which is in this download folder
    if you followed directions. Make sure you ALWAYS keep a copy of the original relic.map, or else if you lose it, you will
    have to go to content download to get it again.
    7. Now you can play it. To know how to add the Yellow Brick Road Mod Game Varient Name (the title with yellow blocks), read
    the text file "Yellow Brick Road Game Varient.txt" located in this download folder.

--------------------------------------------------------------
    |
    Thanks Everyone for your support in voting this mod  |
    the best of the best, rejoice in slumber at          |
    my eye-opening, anxiety-relieving mod.               |
    |
    |
    -xgamer849       |
    |
    |
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Uploaded by deathsoljer101 and reuploaded by xKNiiVES.

This comes with the gametype for yellow brick road and the .sppf patch.
    Code:
    [URL="http://rapidshare.com/files/263320052/The_Yellow_Brick_Road.rar"][COLOR=#0066cc]http://rapidshare.com/files/263320052/The_Yellow_Brick_Road.rar[/COLOR][/URL]

Enjoy.

2. BostonCeltzBaby

BostonCeltzBaby Newbie

Ratings:
    stupid? i spawn in water and keep falling to my death...?

3. OP
    xKNiiVES

xKNiiVES Enthusiast

Ratings:
    you should have read the long text i copied and pasted.

IMPORTANT for when you start the mod:
    When you play the Yellow Brick Road, you will spawn above water, and right when you spawn, you will see a huge object above
    your head that only you can see, no one else. This object is only a PLACEHOLDER so that you know where the spawn is at
    (below it). So when you get your plasma pistol/needler, or anything you need to get, you can find where the spawn is located
    so you can make the platform below it.

you can't be a spartan, you have to be an elite.

4. XpliziTs

XpliziTs Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ROFLMAO if you dont know how to use the mod then don't.