What's new

Patched Yankton Plates in Story Mode (Using iFruit Emulator)

• Thread starter DJBisGOD
  • Start date
  • Views 15,191
DJBisGOD

DJBisGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch will let you put a Yankton style custom plate on your Story Mode vehicles.

Requirements:
- Bluestacks (with the iFruit app installed)
- iFruit Emulator
- Online vehicle with a current Yankton plate

Steps:
- Go to GTA Online.
- Order any Plate for the desired SM Character through the iFruit app.
- Order the Plate you want on your SM Car for one of your Online Vehicles through the iFruit Emulator.
- Complete the order for the Online Vehicle.
- Leave GTA Online.
- When you are back in SM, you will have an order from LS Customs come up on your phone, delete it.
- Save your game.

If you do this glitch on one of the main vehicles (for example Trevor's Truck), this plate will pass on to all the main SM vehicles as well.

Problems with iFruit not loading??
Since the Summer 2020 DLC, the iFruit app is partially broken, due to the fact it has issues with the newer vehicles.
This is a problem that occurs even when you don't use Bluestacks.
To fix, drive out 10 or 11 vehicles from your garages that were released before this DLC update.
This helps clear the iFruit app of any of the new DLC cars and will let you use Bluestacks to make plates.

Enjoy :smile:

yankton-in-story-mode.jpg

Last edited:
Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought save editor only worked on XBOX 360 and PS3.
No it works for PS4 aswell. I’m sure save editor doesn’t work on Xbox one...I could be wrong.

Last edited:
DJBisGOD

DJBisGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Correct, save editor works Ps4 not xbox
You guys don't want to believe that iFruit from Save Editor works on Xbox One for some weird reason. You have the proof in the screenshot lol.
It is correct the most of Save Editor won't work for Xbox One, but the iFruit portion of it still does. You can use this to change plates, add green / crystal tint etc.

DJBisGOD

DJBisGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The iFruit app seems to be working again at the moment, so if you want to this glitch now is a good chance...

Shaggie821

Shaggie821

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DJBisGOD

DJBisGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Shaggie821

Shaggie821

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It maybe possible. Give it a try :smile:
Don't try it it will revert the main story mode vehicles back 2 regular plates weird but I had 2 redo glitch 2 get Yankton's back on my main SM vehicles. Weird. O well. Can still use emulator to mod DLC vehicles just not Yankton plate.

DJBisGOD

DJBisGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't try it it will revert the main story mode vehicles back 2 regular plates weird but I had 2 redo glitch 2 get Yankton's back on my main SM vehicles. Weird. O well. Can still use emulator to mod DLC vehicles just not Yankton plate.
That's a shame it didn't work, you would think it would have the same affect as it would on the SM cars.
Thank you for testing :smile:

Shaggie821

Shaggie821

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's a shame it didn't work, you would think it would have the same affect as it would on the SM cars.
Thank you for testing :smile:
No worries was worth a shot 2 try but thanks and for original mod pretty straightforward & now I get my feet wet w ifruit emulator. Ty

DJBisGOD

DJBisGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Figured out why iFruit doesn't work sometimes, updated the OP with info

blade_venom

blade_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't know if this is known or not, but change Ifruit from PS4 to PC under settings. Ifruit hasn't worked for a few months for me but i heard someone say this and now it's working again with Save Editor

DJBisGOD

DJBisGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Something I discovered tonight with this...

I did this glitch on Franklin when he only had his first car, when he got the bike, it automatically got a Yankton.
I'll keep on playing through and see if Michael obtains it too.

Big_Ward

Big_Ward

Reaction score
Sin$
I need help on this, for some reason the emulator never work for me, always says that it cannot find user data even with the plate change request up, can anyone help?

DJBisGOD

DJBisGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since ifruit no longer works, I guess you could say this is now "patched".
RIP

Top Bottom
Login
Register