What's new

Patched Yacht Duplication Glitch 1.31

JayBobGamerZzYT

JayBobGamerZzYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alrighty guys here's a super easy glitch on duplicating personal Yachts in GTA Online freeroam, you can fill up the entire available space for Yachts (12 locations, 3 Yachts per location), 36.

FOUNDERS:
JDROCKS/JD - https://goo.gl/uxO7qi
TargetGaming - https://goo.gl/13eo6P
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT IF YOU MAKE A VIDEO ABOUT THIS. :smile: Thanks

What you need:

- A Yacht
- A friend

Extremely Simple Steps:

1. Get your friend to get on your Yacht and be on the deck.

2. You go to Start > Online > Find new session, once in new session move the yacht to a different location.

3. Join your friend's session again, there will be 2 yachts in both the original and new location.

You can dupe the Yachts over and over again too lol.

Last edited:
Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish you could sell them though. Oh well having multiple Yachts will become useful. :smile:

Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah they can't own it :frown: The original owner just has a second dupe of his in the session

So lets say the person who has the duplicated Yachts wants to go to another lobby, will the Yachts appear, or would he only have 1 Yacht?

Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Stupidest . And for what we need a care dupe glitch.

I don't think it's stupid. A glitch is a glitch, and it's a fun glitch to do with your friends. Just join a friends only session, and dupe the Yachts for them, and have fun. :biggrin:

Maybe someone can build upon this glitch, and find a way for your friend to keep it.

Bit

Bit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Imagine selling a duplicated yatch. Then you could probably eventually afford 36 yatchs...

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha I'm so going to do this tomorrow and troll people like crazy! Thanks :smile:

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL. Dupe glitches are just that. Stealing a yacht? STR8 Gangsta!!!

Nice find J!!

NoJusticeGiven

NoJusticeGiven

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think that would be a bad idea cause it would lag the lobby when u leave the session.

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I think that would be a bad idea cause it would lag the lobby when u leave the session.

That's why the other player who owns the yacht joins the friend in the session again, and his/her yacht appears again. It doesn't drop peeps in the ocean on the lag out, which isn't even a factor.... it's simply leaving a session and then joining the original session. In what plane of existence is this going to be bad or have lag as a contender? Do you even GTA, bruh?

NoJusticeGiven

NoJusticeGiven

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea but that time that hes gone it lags out the session average time of loading into a new session is bout 3-5 mins

R

Redcan Jimmy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Stupidest . And for what we need a care dupe glitch.

Stupidest ^^
And for what?

We need any sort of fun glitch .. I lagged out before, but me and some mates were trying to fill up all spots and see what happened with next person who has a yacht. Anyone know? some boring error? Or teleport yacht into alternate dimension cool stuff?

Top Bottom
Login
Register