What's new

Discussion xx elysian xx's game save not working because of skyrim update.what to do?

• Thread starter bitchface
  • Start date
  • Views 1,048
B

bitchface

Reaction score
Sin$
i downloaded the game save for xx elysian xx's mod and it seemed to work but as i was about to load it up on my xbox it said that it was a save with the later update not the new one so now i dont know what to do so if u do know wat to do let me know.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
how?

if u can get me the new save that would help alot

Here buddy try this one, it's running on the new update for me. Just change the Id's then rehash and resign =)

http://www.mediafire.com/?bzavhrcbn2k4ia9

P

Pianoking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey m4yon do happen to have the ability to mod gamesaves xD

U

ultimatehaxor87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i downloaded the game save for xx elysian xx's mod and it seemed to work but as i was about to load it up on my xbox it said that it was a save with the later update not the new one so now i dont know what to do so if u do know wat to do let me know.
what you can also do is download the old update from the internet and just replace the new one with it and should work fine

D

Deleted member 287641

GIGITY GIGITY
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok but pardon but I am lost. He said he couldn't use xx Elysian xx's game save. Now I just had this error Friday. That was because I never updated the game, so I just updated the game. And voila it worked, so why in this case would he not do the same?

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok but pardon but I am lost. He said he couldn't use xx Elysian xx's game save. Now I just had this error Friday. That was because I never updated the game, so I just updated the game. And voila it worked, so why in this case would he not do the same?
There've been 2 updates, so updating to whichever one the save wasn't made on would pop an error, assuming it wasn't made without an update which would pop an error for either TU.

Top Bottom
Login
Register