What's new

Solved XUID Spoofing

J

Jakerxiii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking to spoof my XUID. All tools I have found have either had the link removed (thanks Treyarch) or they don't work. I have tried decompiling some older tools to see what I can do but I can't even get GT spoofing to work. Any free tools that work would be greatly appreciated, or even a way to do it myself (using offsets) would be extremely helpful. Thanks in advance.

E

ethanolvbvhvhbjb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey bro found a spoof but really need some help with a montage if u have a menu so if u can help that will be great pm me on here or Xbox gt oohooh05

E

ethanolvbvhvhbjb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the vid 

But ye need help with montage if u can my gt oohooh05

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
Hey bro found a spoof but really need some help with a montage if u have a menu so if u can help that will be great pm me on here or Xbox gt oohooh05
This is a place to get support, not bribe people to give you mods.

As for the OPs question, I’m not sure on where you’ll be able to get a working one because the best one was removed by acitivision.

J

Jakerxiii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the help, both of you. The XUID spoofer you linked me works but can be glitchy. I also don't know how it works and sometimes I value knowledge over usability. I settled for just a GT spoofer in the end. Thanks again.

Top Bottom