What's new

Discussion xTutorialzZ, Jtag/RGH Proof of Online ! (*22/05/2012*)

• Thread starter xTutorialzZ
  • Start date
  • Views 3,438
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xTutorialzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

YouTube Video Description -

Ok guys alot of you have been told Jtag's cant go online well they can here is the proof but let me break it down for you. -

a Jtag/RGH gets banned no matter what People say running it thru a VPN gives the KV a longer life span well thats Bull crap ! KVs get banned when ever Microsoft clock it, these days 2-3 hours if your lucky ! most are instant if your ISP ip address is on Microsoft's Black List. Now please don't go crazy & ask for lobbys because by YouTube law/copyright i cant do stuff like that sorry (PM ME).

Next question what is a KV a KV is short for a key vault i will explain in sorry to say noob term its a file with a code ( Serial code if you like ) that makes the xbox has its own ID now when it get clocked by Microsoft it gets banned for life because you can over write a old KV you can Buy or extract new ( NON Banned one's)

Now if you want your jtag/RHG to go online then i cant help you sorry the guy who helped me charges but i got to know him and he sorted me out if you AIMed him i am sure you can talk PM me for his AIM name.

Thanks guys till the next video i am out !

T

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Reaction score
You'll need better proof. XNA is pretty popular, isn't it?

T

THE QBN BEAST

Engineering the Future
Reaction score
Were gonna need some proof. Thanks:biggrin:

F

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
Reaction score
another cod ***.

X

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score

YouTube Video Description -

Ok guys alot of you have been told Jtag's cant go online well they can here is the proof but let me break it down for you. -

a Jtag/RGH gets banned no matter what People say running it thru a VPN gives the KV a longer life span well thats Bull crap ! KVs get banned when ever Microsoft clock it, these days 2-3 hours if your lucky ! most are instant if your ISP ip address is on Microsoft's Black List. Now please don't go crazy & ask for lobbys because by YouTube law/copyright i cant do stuff like that sorry (PM ME).

Next question what is a KV a KV is short for a key vault i will explain in sorry to say noob term its a file with a code ( Serial code if you like ) that makes the xbox has its own ID now when it get clocked by Microsoft it gets banned for life because you can over write a old KV you can Buy or extract new ( NON Banned one's)

Now if you want your jtag/RHG to go online then i cant help you sorry the guy who helped me charges but i got to know him and he sorted me out if you AIMed him i am sure you can talk PM me for his AIM name.

Thanks guys till the next video i am out !
The proof is in the text. A normal person cannot even get there JTAG online, not even for 1 second. If you could get online you would have the common sense to know this.

X

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
...​

X

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Reaction score
The proof is in the text. A normal person cannot even get there JTAG online, not even for 1 second. If you could get online you would have the common sense to know this.
This. The Xbox fails the connection to Xbox live and the kv is banned a few mins later.

A

AngelMax

To The Max
Reaction score
i still say this is fake

F

Fuse

dem hacks yo
Reaction score
If this is what gets him up in the morning then I'll go along with it..

X

xTutorialzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BS. Booting into XeXMenu online would boot you offline.
You seem like a guy who knows abit so i think you can understand how many things can alway get bypassed you can hate all you like but i ant getting anything from this video and only uploaded it to prove its possible if you think its fake or think its a DevKit that your problem !

L

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
You seem like a guy who knows abit so i think you can understand how many things can alway get bypassed you can hate all you like but i ant getting anything from this video and only uploaded it to prove its possible if you think its fake or think its a DevKit that your problem !
You're trying to hard.

B

BLAZED69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i smell a try hard scammer

X

xTutorialzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i smell a try hard scammer
Ok i can see your all b****ing about this topic !
seriously you need to stop with the rage and stop chatting so much **** how can i scam you dumb asses i ant selling or trading anything or even tell people how to do this so think before you speak !

D

LOST-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Load the XeX and run something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom