What's new

Solved Xsata Xport

imKING

imKING

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Which one do you use to do gamesaves or just generate 1000 gamerscore to any game you played? And whats the difference between the 2?
move if needed

Jessiah331

Jessiah331

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
About your first tidbit, I'm the wrong person to answer.

But about the Xport vs Xsata:
Xsata hooks directly to your Xbox (in between HDD and console)
Xport you detach your HDD and hook it to a docking station.

I've had both, and my review:
The Xsata is flimsy, and the Xport is no monster, but is more durable. The only hassle with Xport is that you have to detach your HDD every few minutes when you're testing and doing a lot of different modding. (Though on the Xsata, you can NOT run the 360 and your PC at the same time)

My overall recommendation: If you don't mind constantly disconnecting your HDD, go with Xport, it'll last much longer. If you don't want to disconnect it, go with Xsata.

Other than that, there really isn't a difference...

D

dufc1983

Reaction score
Sin$
i have the free transfer cable and works wonders,only thing is still trying to figure out how to send music to the hd using xplorer360,i know its partition 3,mindex,media folder but not sure how to hex the wma files nobody seems to wanna reply in the thread about it

Jessiah331

Jessiah331

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
dufc, as far as I know, the Xbox 360 uses special music files that you can't just drag and drop...

Let me know if you prove me wrong tho!

D

dufc1983

Reaction score
Sin$
Jessiah331 said:
dufc, as far as I know, the Xbox 360 uses special music files that you can't just drag and drop...

Let me know if you prove me wrong tho!

apparently it can be done,there is a thread on this site titled music using xport,has something to do with hexing the wma files,but nobody has done a guide

Top Bottom
Login
Register