• Views 2,456
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

legendary xH2x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well you just got your xsata after you hook it up this is what you need and how to access it :thumbup:
images.jpg.html

Things you need
Step1.Turn off your xbox 360 and there should be a cord that came with your xsata hook that up then on your computer right click explorer then click run as administrator then click drive open hardrive or memcard

And there you have it the fastest thread ever made now if you have any questions ASK its cool:cool:

To veiw the screenshots just right click and select open in new tab link then download them

L

legendary xH2x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Reconic said:
can you do this with a transfer kit ?

A transfer kit i was hoping the questions would stay in the xsata regions I'm not entirely sure but I'm sure se7ensins has something for a transfer kit

L

legendary xH2x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
omglolbbq3 said:
hmm your pictures aren't working

your supposed to download them right click open in new tab

E

eddi887

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a noob question, or two! I have an elite system with a 120gb drive. I see all the partitions with the xsata installed, but there seems to be only data in partition 2, and that seems to be more than the hard drive on my PC can handle right now.
What I really want to do is just copy my Oblivion saved games to another xbox 360. How do I find out where those files are kept so I can just copy them?

Thanks in advance....eddi887 :smile:

X

x C33J4Y x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
eddi887 said:
I have a noob question, or two! I have an elite system with a 120gb drive. I see all the partitions with the xsata installed, but there seems to be only data in partition 2, and that seems to be more than the hard drive on my PC can handle right now.
What I really want to do is just copy my Oblivion saved games to another xbox 360. How do I find out where those files are kept so I can just copy them?

Thanks in advance....eddi887 :smile:

use xport360 v2.06 and its in partition 3 and xport will show the name of the games where as explorer does not

xport360 v2.06

O

Omigaknight

Reaction score
Sin$
i got a message it says "could not find FATX to open!" i cant figure it out reply back asap

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I get the same error all the time I've not figured out how to knacker it.

X

x C33J4Y x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what are you using ?? xplorer360 or xport360 ??
are you on vista?? or XP ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register