• Thread starter higuy0900
  • Start date
  • Views 7,394
higuy0900

higuy0900

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so its been a long time since i owned a Jtag. I actually have an RGH in this case however thats besides the point. So im trying to download the files in the title. Im trying to currently get this tool to work (http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/xbox360lsbests-xrpc-tool-tu17-all-client-stats.1234362/). Now i know it says XRPC however i see that he actually uses all three. Now im not sure what they all do but the files are very elusive. I found most of the files required however as stated by its instructions JRPCV2 should be set as a plugin. Doing this through dashluanch shuts my console off during boot. No clue why.

So I am asking if anybody could help me out here and tell me where to go from here.

Thanks In Advance!

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
JRPCv2 and XRPC should be your 2 plugins. Or you can use RPC. I'm not quite sure which one is the more up to date version, but I always just used XRPC.

No need for all 3.

higuy0900

higuy0900

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
JRPCv2 and XRPC should be your 2 plugins. Or you can use RPC. I'm not quite sure which one is the more up to date version, but I always just used XRPC.

No need for all 3.
I have JRPCv2 but when its loaded as a plugin it crashes my console.... :cry:

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
1. JRPC
2. JRPCv2
3. XRPC
4. RPC

Those are the only plugins I have

Very odd set of plugins, you have 4 things, that do the same thing as 2 haha.

Here, download this:
[Click here to view this link]

Virus Scan

In there, is xbdm - JRPC2 - RPC - and Launch.ini.

If you open the Launch.ini in word pad, Scroll down a bit and you'll see
Code:
; example plugin entry
; plugin1 = Usb:\plugin\aplugin.xex
[Plugins]
plugin1 = Hdd:\xbdm.xex
plugin2 = Hdd:\YourStealth.xex
plugin3 = Hdd:\JRPC2.xex
plugin4 = Hdd:\RPC.xex
plugin5 = Hdd:\

Change Plugin #2, to whatever stealth you're using. If you're not using a stealth, and strictly play offline, then move everything up one. So it'll look like:

1.) xbdm
2.) JRPC2
3.) RPC
4.)
5.)

That way, you have all the updated plugins you need, and if you need to add more, you have to open slots (or one if you use stealth). Also, if the tool you're using REQUIRES XRPC, then add it under RPC. It should work without it, because RPC is the Updated version of it, but let me know :smile:

higuy0900

higuy0900

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very odd set of plugins, you have 4 things, that do the same thing as 2 haha.

Here, download this:
[Click here to view this link]

Virus Scan

In there, is xbdm - JRPC2 - RPC - and Launch.ini.

If you open the Launch.ini in word pad, Scroll down a bit and you'll see
Code:
; example plugin entry
; plugin1 = Usb:\plugin\aplugin.xex
[Plugins]
plugin1 = Hdd:\xbdm.xex
plugin2 = Hdd:\YourStealth.xex
plugin3 = Hdd:\JRPC2.xex
plugin4 = Hdd:\RPC.xex
plugin5 = Hdd:\

Change Plugin #2, to whatever stealth you're using. If you're not using a stealth, and strictly play offline, then move everything up one. So it'll look like:

1.) xbdm
2.) JRPC2
3.) RPC
4.)
5.)

That way, you have all the updated plugins you need, and if you need to add more, you have to open slots (or one if you use stealth). Also, if the tool you're using REQUIRES XRPC, then add it under RPC. It should work without it, because RPC is the Updated version of it, but let me know :smile:
Do I need xbdm because I don't use neighborhood? I have a FTP client I use.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yah but I heard not using it promotes KV longevity so that's why I don't use it

Ah okay, so be it. Also, without Neighborhood, a lot of tools most likely won't connect because they look for the Xbox to be the Default Xbox in Neighborhood. So I hope you use a lot of Mod Menus lol.

higuy0900

higuy0900

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah okay, so be it. Also, without Neighborhood, a lot of tools most likely won't connect because they look for the Xbox to be the Default Xbox in Neighborhood. So I hope you use a lot of Mod Menus lol.
Well if I need it I'll use it. im just not sure how to set it up. I was just told to use ftp instead

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well if I need it I'll use it. im just not sure how to set it up. I was just told to use ftp instead

All you gotta do is download the SDK, and then install, and make sure XBDM is a plugin in the Launch.ini.

Then you just connect to it via the IP or by typing in Jtag into Neighborhood, and then rest is pretty straightforward. I cannot send you the download as it is considered warez, but you can find it on many torrent sites, and in the premium section.

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
I woke up early due to getting a face full of dog-***.

I'd setup Neighborhood if I were you, even if you don't plan on using it for FTP/Launching/Etc, because many JRPC/XRPC tools, as Noobert Noobert has said, pretty much require it when they use Neighborhood to identify your RGH/JTAG. It's more useful than not, trust me.

higuy0900

higuy0900

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I woke up early due to getting a face full of dog-***.

I'd setup Neighborhood if I were you, even if you don't plan on using it for FTP/Launching/Etc, because many JRPC/XRPC tools, as Noobert Noobert has said, pretty much require it when they use Neighborhood to identify your RGH/JTAG. It's more useful than not, trust me.
Well That seems to have done it! Its all working now. Thank you for all your guys help!

Top Bottom
Login
Register