Status
Not open for further replies.
S7 Pro

S7 Pro

Seasoned Member
Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I've had mulitple requests to release this due to speed and features (such as notification messages), and I decided why not!

Features:
- Much faster than teh1337's JtagRPC! (Benchmark tests: 100 function calls in 6.09 seconds!)
- Allows use of notification messages (example shown below!)
- Easy to use functions
- DashLaunch Plugin (XRPC.xex)
- Return values

UPDATE 1.2:

Changelog:
- Added option to specify XNotify logo
- Fixed numerous bugs
- Fixed GetMemory and SetMemory
- Added auto update feature

UPDATE 1.3:
- Added ResolvedFunction (example: Jtag.ResolveFunction("xam.xex", 656"); would resolve XNotifyQueueUI)
- Added system calls
- Speed improvements

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!mAwGEbSC!HOwV0iIHZ8yLzd8fK0v4OD07wL5TGc4O8tKPykDbIaw

How to use XRPC:
1. First in your C# VS project, add XRPC.dll as a reference, and then "using XRPCLib;" at the top of your code (XRPC.dll contains both xdevkit and xrpc)

2. Add "XRPC Jtag = new XRPC();" somewhere at the top of your source code. You can rename Jtag to whatever you'd like, it's what you'll use to call functions.

Connecting:
Code:
Jtag.Connect();

Calling (This example calls SV_GameSendServerCommand):
//Format: Jtag.Call(uint address, arguments):
Code:
Jtag.Call(0x82254940, 0, 0, "g \"XRPC\"");

Notification Messages:
//Format: Jtag.Notify("Message"); < Automatically converts to a wide chars!
Code:
Jtag.Notify(XRPC.XNotifyLogo.DOUBLE_SIDED_HAMMER, "XRPC v2.0 by Godly!");

Also supports all native XDevkit functions. It connects to the with the name "xbCon", so whenever you want to use a XDevkit function just do (example): Jtag. xbCon.DebugTarget.GetMemory(example);

Last edited:
S

SplitHymen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for releasing, and trust me it's faster than JTAGRPC, it's XDRPC like.

R

XeCookie

Enthusiast
Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for this Godly! It's alot better than Carter thingy!

JTAG

JTAG

Well Known JTAG
10th Anniversary Stickied Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
We shouldnt be hatin on carter tho never the less because of all the things he has done for us all (notlying) :biggrin:

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, I'll release the source to both the plugin and library so you guys can figure out how to do this once I clean up a few parts.

Should put it on github. Makes it easier and people could fork and possibly make it better.

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
Ha, his sucks like a NYC whore compared to this!
you are such a massive leech..... its sad how you act like a 12 year old kid and can't admit that this release would have never happened without carters jtagrpc release.

S7 Pro

S7 Pro

Seasoned Member
Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
you are such a massive leech..... its sad how you act like a 12 year old kid and can't admit that this release would have never happened without carters jtagrpc release.
Incorrect, I made this entirely myself, ask carter himself if you'd like. He teamviewed me to verify I didn't jack his source and verified this is an entirely different method. This would have been released regardless, I had it working back last August but it only supported MW3. I fixed limitations, and created a library and decided to release it.

Niall47

Niall47

Fire and Blood!
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
This looks so simple even I could use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register