Xpot/Xplorer Help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by xl COOLWHIP, Jun 28, 2009 with 10 replies and 320 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xl COOLWHIP

xl COOLWHIP Passin that weed, like I studied.

Ratings:
    I need to know if they have Xplorer or Xport or any other software like that for the MAC

2. Coletrain17

Coletrain17 Getting There

Ratings:
    Nope. Not unless you run bootcamp and create a windows partition.

3. Corson Clarkson

Corson Clarkson Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i have a mac to is there anway to get a virus well running bootcamp cause i don't want to F*** this computer up to?

4. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Getting There

Ratings:
    You can get viruses but they still only affect the windows partition. I've never gotten xplorer to ****ing work in the windows side though.

5. Corson Clarkson

Ratings:
    So i have a wuestion since you have it when i start up My mac will it ask me to choose mac or windows cause i don't want my parents to flip out on me lol:biggrin:

6. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Getting There

Ratings:
    LOL, you just hold down alt/option and it'll give you the option to select windows or Mac OSX

7. Corson Clarkson

Ratings:
    Ok so when my parents start up the computer it will just run OS X?:smile:

8. Coletrain17

Ratings:
    You can set the default boot up to whichever you want. Why would your parents even care that you have a windows partition? I mean I guess if you wanted to hide it you could, just go into bootcamp settings and make OSX the default boot operating system

9. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    Dudes, if you are going to get into Xbox modding, you need a PC. All of the programs that are needed run for windows.

10. Corson Clarkson

Ratings:
    i have a PC but when i go to Load the internet it say's can't connect Cause i have a tiny *** router which doesn't give my computer (PC) Enough MTU and it isn't wireless so we just put the PC in storage

K i have downloaded Boot Camp and it doesn't work it say's it's expired i am pissed cause i waited like an hour lol i was hapy that i could mod my gamer score and burn ISO Copies of games to my Xbox now it won't work :cry:

11. Coletrain17

Ratings:
    You don't need internet access to mod your hard drive OR burn games... Break out the PC and figure it out