Xport360 & Xplorer360 problems

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by jjdean98, Jun 23, 2009 with 4 replies and 371 views.

1. jjdean98

jjdean98 Newbie

Ratings:
    I try not to ask questions but I can't find out what is wrong I have never had a problem with Xplorer360 but for some reason now when I try to access the hard drive with it the program becomes unresponsive. Since I was having problems with Xplorer I decided to try Xport but it won't let me transfer files out of the hard drive any help would be nice Thanks!

2. jrob922

jrob922 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Did you get a bigger hard drive? The old Xplorer 360 wont let you do stuff unless you have a 20 GB hard drive. And Xport does let you take the files off the hard drive just grab them and drag them to the desktop. It might mess up a couple times but eventually it will do it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    jjdean98

jjdean98 Newbie

Ratings:
    No I have a 20 gig still but I did try several times with xport like you said it took about 20 times but I finally got it to transfer thanks!

4. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School VIP Retired

Ratings:
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Shroomz

Shroomz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Are you trying to transfer multiple files at once or one at a time. I find that I have problems when I select multiple files. It works fine when I select one file at a time.