Xplorer Problem

My profiles don't show up:
f_Moddingprobm_5bd37a6.jpg

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure but you might need to download xplorer 360 extreme to be compatible with your 60gb hardrive or maybe a newer version of xplorer 360.

Upvote 0
Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Twis7eD said:
I'm not sure but you might need to download xplorer 360 extreme to be compatible with your 60gb hardrive or maybe a newer version of xplorer 360.

Links? Nahhh 'll just google it, again.

New Problem:
f_modprob2m_dfad88a.jpg

f_modprob3m_25b7b19.jpg

f_modprob4m_cbd4f60.jpg

No Suggestions? Ideas? Xplorer 360 still screws up even if I run it from Halo 3 toybox.

Upvote 0
Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So both of these support HDDs above 20 Gigs?

Neither one worked, same thing happens.

I still have the same problem, can anyone help?

Upvote 0
Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Letol said:
This is what I use for my 120gb HDD, I don't know if it works with 60gb HDDs. Honestly, I didn't even know 60gb HDDs existed. Well, hope that works for you too.

Tried it... :thumbdown: Didn't work, I'm thinking I need to instal something else on my PC the .net Frameworks didn't help, then I did that other tut about using memory cards, I may just have to go buy a 120 gig...

Upvote 0
Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, its lame I can't find a fix, if you have a PC with Vista, using Xplorer Extreme 2 should work fine.

Upvote 0
L

Letol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I first plugged my HDD in to my computer, the 'Found New Hardware Wizard' popped up and told me I needed to update some drivers, I forget which they were though. Heh, sorry, that really doesn't help too much...

Upvote 0
Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Letol said:
When I first plugged my HDD in to my computer, the 'Found New Hardware Wizard' popped up and told me I needed to update some drivers, I forget which they were though. Heh, sorry, that really doesn't help too much...

No it dosen't help, but its useful, I've never had to install any drivers. It recognizes my 20 GB fine, but not my 60 GB, everything but my profiles.

Upvote 0
zI Deadpool

zI Deadpool

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I like I asked in a different thread, would using a 20gb HDD with xplorer360 and getting everything done on that and than transferring everything from the 20gb to the 60gb through the console and migration kit work?

Upvote 0
Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Emerica071192 said:
Ok so I like I asked in a different thread, would using a 20gb HDD with xplorer360 and getting everything done on that and than transferring everything from the 20gb to the 60gb through the console and migration kit work?

Just have the 20 GB on the 360 start it, then follow the steps from the Migration disc, you'll end up plugging the 60GB up to your 360 on the back port with the Data Transfer Cable, it takes like an hour and a half so I wouldn't sit there and wait on it.

Upvote 0
Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Emerica071192 said:
How would you use a Memory card with the data migration kit??

Didn't you find that post? About the FATX drive thing? I don't think a memory card even plugs up to it does it? I'm sure it does.

Upvote 0
zI Deadpool

zI Deadpool

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It doesnt. But goodnews is I borrowed a 120gb HDD and got it working finally but I just tried the adding gamerpics for free majig and I have CONcept but I'm not exactly sure what to do lol. Any help there Otaku?:frown:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register