• Thread starter Ninja Turtle
  • Start date
  • Views 387
Ninja Turtle

Ninja Turtle

Its all Gucci
Reaction score
Sin$
Everytime i try and move my profile to my desktop it goes about 3/4 off the way and stops and my profile ends up on my desktop but not completely , This is the first time this has happened to me ive been doing this for a while now, any one care to help ? Please and thank you.

I

IWADMINISTRATOR

IW Kinda Failed
Reaction score
Sin$
Everytime i try and move my profile to my desktop it goes about 3/4 off the way and stops and my profile ends up on my desktop but not completely , This is the first time this has happened to me ive been doing this for a while now, any one care to help ? Please and thank you.
this is definily the wrong section.... and on top of that you need administrative rights on xport....just use modios profile explorer, much simplier and also delete all copies of your old profile and removies old ones from the recycleing bin

E

Enckem

VIP
VIP
Retired
MotM Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Open Modio, click the big "M", press explore my device, then open device, then go clicking through the folders until you reach your profile (where you can't go any further) and then extract it to your desktop.

Top Bottom
Login
Register