Solved Xplorer360 Help

• Thread starter Mr. COD4
  • Start date
  • Views 900
M

Mr. COD4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I just installed Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and I downloaded Xplorer360 again and when I open it, it gives me this "Msvcr71.dll miss from your computer" even though its in my System32 folder. Also I tried putting it in the a folder with Xplorer360 and it gives me the same error. Anyone know whats wrong? Or does it not work on Windows 7 64bit? Unlike Vista 64bit which I had =/

Damage

Damage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr. COD4 said:
Well I just installed Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and I downloaded Xplorer360 again and when I open it, it gives me this "Msvcr71.dll miss from your computer" even though its in my System32 folder. Also I tried putting it in the a folder with Xplorer360 and it gives me the same error. Anyone know whats wrong? Or does it not work on Windows 7 64bit? Unlike Vista 64bit which I had =/

That happened to me I just downloaded the MSVCR71.dll file and placed it into the system 32 folder and xplorer 360 worked fine. But if that still didn't work for you then maybe xplorer 360 isn't supported on a 64 bit, Have you tried xport?

Top Bottom