Xplorer360 freezes / Xport does work.. help!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by teamsniper, Jun 29, 2009 with 10 replies and 3,987 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teamsniper

teamsniper Newbie

Ratings:
    First of all hello, I'm still new to this community. But I have a serious question I need to ask you all, so I want start modding my Xbox 360 (mod gamer score, unlock avatar clothes etc.) I already have the data migration kit (the transfer cable from Microsoft).

But there is a problem when ever I want to open up my HDD in Xplorer360 it won't let me it will just say "Xplorer360 is not responding" and the Xplorer360 freezes for some reason, and I deleted all of my videos/demo's and all my profiles (accept my main one) because I thought it can't read my HDD because its too big, then I tried Xport, it works well and fast but when ever I want to open partition 3 its blank same with partition 1. By the way my HDD is 60 GB. So if any one knows what's the problem please answer. (And I'm using Windows XP)

- Thanks

Sorry I meant to say "Xport doesn't work"
    and btw I did try every new version of xplorer360

2. Coletrain17

Coletrain17 Getting There

Ratings:
    60GB hard drives give a lot of versions of Xplorer a headache. Make sure you download the Xplorer Beta 6. That version is compatible with the 60GB and you should be good to go

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nike -squated

Nike -squated Newbie

Ratings:
    hey im haven the same problem but with my 20gb hard drive ive tryed useing a frends 120gb hdd an it worked but for my 20gb hdd it dones the same not responding thing i dont under stand why an any one help im useing windows xp:cursing:

oh an also im very new to modding an that ived tryed xport an it doesnt even show that my had drive is pluged in but it shows my friends 120gb hard drive

4. ChiefJoboo

ChiefJoboo Enthusiast

Ratings:
  5. Nike -squated

Nike -squated Newbie

Ratings:
    didnt work still doesnt the same thingi got a 20gb hdd

6. Nike -squated

Nike -squated Newbie

Ratings:
    i fixed the problem your not going to like the answer had to get a new hard drive now everything working fine

7. 7S ICEMAN

7S ICEMAN Enthusiast

Ratings:
    me to execpt i am not buying a new hard drive for a while

8. Jupiter757

Jupiter757 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I think there are two different versions of Xport. One for 60 and 20 gb and one for 120 gb.

9. Yahzee

Yahzee Newbie

Ratings:
    i had the same problen, cannot open Partition 3, its empty, i have 60GB

10. Enadugar

Enadugar Newbie

Ratings:
    I am having this problem as well.
    I have all the .net framework.. i dont know if that matters..
    It works on my other computer, but i would rather use this computer so i dont have to transfer files by usb drive..

11. ChiefJoboo

ChiefJoboo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    do you have c++ 2005 and c++ 2008 redistrutables? thats another thing to try.