What's new

Discussion Xplorer360 could not find a FATX drive to open.

N

NIM

Reaction score
Sin$
I got an Datel xport docking station and it worked great with my harddrive but i keep getting this message (could not find a FATX drive to open.) with my memory card.

if used Xplorer360, Xplorer360 extreme 2 and xport 360.
xport 360 come up with my 256mb memory card but there is nothing on it.
and My PC is XP

can any one help me.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
There are 2 white USB plugs that come from your docking station. One is for you HDD the other is for your memory card. It's kinda crappy in that they don't label which is which. Which ever one plugged in worked for you HDD, the other one works for your memory card. Once you know which is which, mark one so it's easier in the future. I just took a sharpie and made marks on the one that works for my HDD. Alternatively, if you do have the right cable plugged in and there is nothing showing on your memory card, that's probably because there i nothing on it.

sizzurp94

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
run as admin. y did yuo waste money lmao jus get a FREE tranfer cable

Adv

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright I have the same problem as him so I might as well post in here too. Searched alot and nothing came up for my problem.

Same issue; using Xport & Xplorer360 giving me the FATX ****. I know what cable is which (just for ppl to know, the one that runs with lettering is for the HDD).

I'm using WinXP.
Xport and Xplorer360 have worked fine with my HDD.
Xport and Xport360 for fine with my MU; I hate Xport360 though it always gives errors or crashes on me (newest version).
My MU is 512MBs.
Latest Xplorer360 Beta 6 Xtreme build 2
V2 USB Drivers installed for the MU.

This is annoying looked a bunch of different places and can't figure out whats wrong, help would be greatly appreciated.

N

NIM

Reaction score
Sin$
oline57 said:
There are 2 white USB plugs that come from your docking station. One is for you HDD the other is for your memory card. It's kinda crappy in that they don't label which is which. Which ever one plugged in worked for you HDD, the other one works for your memory card. Once you know which is which, mark one so it's easier in the future. I just took a sharpie and made marks on the one that works for my HDD. Alternatively, if you do have the right cable plugged in and there is nothing showing on your memory card, that's probably because there i nothing on it.
i have both usb cords plug in is that okay.
and im 99% sure there is a profile on memory card. but i will check again to be sure.

sizzurp94 said:
run as admin. y did yuo waste money lmao jus get a FREE tranfer cable
i am the only profile on my computer doesn't me i am admin.
Money not an issue for me.

Top Bottom
Login
Register