• Views 4,832
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vvvthestandard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it still work? you know, the one that has the resigner/rehasher, I think it does but my system is being shipped back to me now from MS and I just want to make sure
+Rep for help

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Please post in the right section next time. If you are talking about Ghosti's resigner then I believe so but don't go off my word on that because I don't use it.

V

vvvthestandard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it's a resigner and a rehasher, I think it still works, just trying to make sure, but by the looks of it, not many people know about it so it might work

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
vvvthestandard said:
it's a resigner and a rehasher, I think it still works, just trying to make sure, but by the looks of it, not many people know about it so it might work

Well just saying its a resigner/rehasher isn't specific because there are MANY of those and some work some don't. If the resigner had a name I could tell you specifically otherwise nobody can tell you for sure.

S

sixworkss

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Xploder isn't a resigner/rehasher..It's like a gameshark cheatcode thing for the 360..Before a public CON resigner was released people used to resign H3 usermaps with it by adding them to the program and removing them which would resign the file..

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
vvvthestandard said:
^Yeah, it's ghosti's

Then it should still work however I don''t use ghosti's so I can not tell you 100%. If you really want to know then just try resigning something >.>

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It still works but he's 'Taking it down' this summer he said. Also it might just be me but whatever files I open with it stay active, I have to reset my PC to delete them, since it says 'Being used by Another Program or _______' can't remember exactly, heres a download link for it.
Code:
http://files.filefront.com/Xploder+Resignerrar/;13464366;/fileinfo.html

Jessiah331

Jessiah331

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. It's the one I'm currently using. If you need proof just ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login