Xploder Resigner

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by vvvthestandard, Feb 19, 2009 with 9 replies and 4,673 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vvvthestandard

vvvthestandard Getting There

Ratings:
    Does it still work? you know, the one that has the resigner/rehasher, I think it does but my system is being shipped back to me now from MS and I just want to make sure
    +Rep for help

2. Xxx YoOoO xxX

Xxx YoOoO xxX Banned

Ratings:
    Xploder Resigner..Wut do u mean?

3. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Please post in the right section next time. If you are talking about Ghosti's resigner then I believe so but don't go off my word on that because I don't use it.

4. OP
    vvvthestandard

Ratings:
    it's a resigner and a rehasher, I think it still works, just trying to make sure, but by the looks of it, not many people know about it so it might work

5. TehPhelix

Ratings:
    Well just saying its a resigner/rehasher isn't specific because there are MANY of those and some work some don't. If the resigner had a name I could tell you specifically otherwise nobody can tell you for sure.

6. OP
    vvvthestandard

Ratings:
  7. sixworkss

sixworkss Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Xploder isn't a resigner/rehasher..It's like a gameshark cheatcode thing for the 360..Before a public CON resigner was released people used to resign H3 usermaps with it by adding them to the program and removing them which would resign the file..

8. TehPhelix

Ratings:
    Then it should still work however I don''t use ghosti's so I can not tell you 100%. If you really want to know then just try resigning something >.>

9. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    It still works but he's 'Taking it down' this summer he said. Also it might just be me but whatever files I open with it stay active, I have to reset my PC to delete them, since it says 'Being used by Another Program or _______' can't remember exactly, heres a download link for it.
    Code:
    http://files.filefront.com/Xploder+Resignerrar/;13464366;/fileinfo.html

10. Jessiah331

Jessiah331 Getting There

Ratings:
    Yes. It's the one I'm currently using. If you need proof just ask

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.