• Thread starter qb reSync dp
  • Start date
  • Views 705
Q

qb reSync dp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I downloaded the XP Modded BETA, actually it came with the Halo Tool Box v2, So I was wondering where I find my profile file :S
What I did:
Xport -> Partition 3 -> Profile I wanted Dragged the Profile folder to the Desktop, and it came out as a folder file.

How do I get the XBox 360 Profile File? Cause I dont know how to get the actual file. I mod halo maps and films and pics and stuff but I still dont know.

Nothinbeter2do

Nothinbeter2do

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
The profile folder that you dragged out should have a 00000001 folder inside it. Your profile is inside that folder.

Upvote 0
Q

qb reSync dp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nothinbeter2do said:
The profile folder that you dragged out should have a 00000001 folder inside it. Your profile is inside that folder.
Ok now I opened it in the XP Modder, now when I click an achievement to unlock, I clicked Alas Poor Yolrick or whatever, then I clicked "Mod achievement" but now what? The save button is blocked off still? Like disabled :S
And do I need to rehash and resign the profile after this still?

Upvote 0
Nothinbeter2do

Nothinbeter2do

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't need the save button. You click the "Mod Achievement" buttons and thats it. But after that you have to rehash/resign.

Upvote 0
Q

qb reSync dp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nothinbeter2do said:
You don't need the save button. You click the "Mod Achievement" buttons and thats it. But after that you have to rehash/resign.
I tried that and now...where exactly where do I PUT this rehashed/resigned file?
Cuz I just put it in the Partition 3 Directory of Content and profiles and It disappeared on my Xbox now xD

Upvote 0
Q

qb reSync dp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks but nevermind :smile:
I am using the Xbox360 Profile tool now to mod achievements, and I found this out yesterday, but thanks anyway :wink:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register