Crooks

Crooks

6‮
VIP
Retired
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I found a 100 percent guaranteed method to be host or have one of your friends be host. I feel lots of people need this since they try to do it with there friends but they get put in a randoms lobby. I wont release this just yet but I might tell you the method if you PM me.

I

Inflectionz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works, but for some reason if I play a public match, than log off, when I log back in everything is reset back to how it was before I did the lobby, is it because I am host?

By Mxrc

By Mxrc

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys!
I was wondering of someone (who knows good how to do it) would like to do the xp lobby glitch with me sometime! I will Add you as friend (tomorrow night, i live in a European timezone) Anyway of you want tot help me out and have some xp fun just comment your Xbox live name below!

Thanks guys

By Mxrc

By Mxrc

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone wanna do this with me? Msg By Mxrc (Xbox) 
I found a 100 percent guaranteed method to be host or have one of your friends be host. I feel lots of people need this since they try to do it with there friends but they get put in a randoms lobby. I wont release this just yet but I might tell you the method if you PM me.
Please pm me :smile:

Smokes iMods

Smokes iMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you need 6 players to start the game, but 3 to start the glitch.
Player 1: Sit at Multiplayer main menu while hovering over "Public Match"
Player 2:
Go to "Main Menu", click on "System Link" and hover over "Create Game"
Player 2: While hovering, press Y and SPAM A join player 1. If done right, you will see a black screen and will have NO rank and a 0 to the right of your gamertag (Player 1 will see Player 2 join and leave immediately)
Player 1: Invite Player 3 and then click custom games when Player 3 joins your game
Player 2: When player 1 is in custom games, press B and go to "Xbox Live" and wait.
Player 2: Invite player 3. When player 3 joins, invite player 1 (You will see them join and leave immediately)
The player that shows "Waiting for 5 more players" is the host. this player will load up the modded CTF game and add 9 ENEMY bots and 2 FRIENDLY bots.

* One of the players will be in a lobby saying "Waiting for one more player", that player is in a fake glitch lobby and backs out *

* Randoms may join, so invite friends QUICKLY *

* The XP limit is still around 11k so watch out getting challenges *

* One shot kills / bloodthirsties do NOT count * 
Santa Claws
Nice find dude! :biggrin: Ill try it sometime today!

XeX Fury

XeX Fury

#GreekPlayer
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey i just need someone to explain to me the bot lobby glitch and if he can do it with me..GT: W4V3 Furious

TheNamesToken

TheNamesToken

Reaction score
Sin$
Me and some friends are trying to host a bot lobby

We cant figure it out and need some help.

If you know it message me : The Names Token

MassivePoner217

MassivePoner217

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This **** Is A ****ing Joke Like For Realy Everytime i get it it puts me in a differnt lobby. if any1 can get it please invtie me MassivePoner

Crooks

Crooks

6‮
VIP
Retired
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you still do this and can you get banned from doing this?
Yup you can still do this and I highly doubt you will be banned from doing this, There are usually 15 thousand people doing it at all times lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register