• Views 6,469
A

amok

Reaction score
Sin$
First time posting here thought i would share what happen

I joined a mission on hard with my friends
They were 3/4 of the way through i was level 8

I was in there game for 4 mins tops with them.

I had to set my ps4 up in garage so i put my ps4 in rest mode while i was ingame still in the misson with them

Came back online 10 mins later and they had already finished the mission with another 4th player

I logged in and was level 10

So dot form

# Join mission with friends on hard
# make sure you spawn in
# then once in turn ps4 off in rest mode and go afk or whatever
# come back online when they have finished the mission
# And claim the XP for completing the entire mission

This allows you to let as many low level friends join your group ingame and level up off the higher level missions with out doing anything.

Sorry for wall of text just trying to make sure you understand

-amok

EpicFai1z

EpicFai1z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
have you tried this multiple times to replicate it or is this just off your first attempt ?

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Wouldn't this just be extremely hard for the other players since I'd imagine the enemies would quadruple due to there being 4 players playing the mission?

I was doing a time square mission last night with 3 people and the enemies seemed to be endless. There was a lot of parts where 2 of us would get downed so another player distracted them whilst the last player got us up. If there had have been 1 less person playing we would have gotten destroyed.

I think it's pretty easy to get ranked up and if you try you could hit level 30 in 12-24 hours easily.

A

amok

Reaction score
Sin$
have you tried this multiple times to replicate it or is this just off your first attempt ?

Replicated and working

Did the napalm mission took me to 11 -13

This is working 
Wouldn't this just be extremely hard for the other players since I'd imagine the enemies would quadruple due to there being 4 players playing the mission?

I was doing a time square mission last night with 3 people and the enemies seemed to be endless. There was a lot of parts where 2 of us would get downed so another player distracted them whilst the last player got us up. If there had have been 1 less person playing we would have gotten destroyed.

I think it's pretty easy to get ranked up and if you try you could hit level 30 in 12-24 hours easily.

I invited 6 low levels 4 -6 (lvl) to the ingame party and made them quit and me and my mates comeleted hard missions got them to all log back on and they recieved full exp for our mission

The only thing they wont get is the loot that drops

Edit
We invited them when we were at the boss so they were all offline for no more then 11 - 20 mins max

Edit
We keep 1 player in a lobby of his own at the boss so when we completed the mission we could instantly join at the boss again and farm it

2 levels every 20 mins seems pretty good

Last edit

Even if you get 10 people to join and disconnect leave you can still run with 2 people like you said for less enemys while everyone else is offline

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register