What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Xp+Camo lobby

Am I legit?

• Hell yeah!!!!!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coke Modz v174

Coke Modz v174

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys! I am hosting xp and camo lobbies on bo2.
To join private chat my gamer tag and join session or send friend request.
Gamer tag: Cali Budz v420
Donations very much appreciated! DONATE HERE: PayPal.me/cokemodz
Proof

RULES: No infection users! No trash talking/screaming, Dont beg me for anything, and have fun

Last edited:
Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved! Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. Please keep in mind that you are NOT allowed to do any of (but not limited to) the following via this thread:
  • Advertise and/or charge for any type of service
  • Advertise and/or provide benefits to users who donate to you
  • Lead users offsite in any way, shape, and/or form. Such as (but not limited to):
    • Social media contacts, email, text, instant message
Failure to adhere to the items listed above will result in your thread being deleted, and your account receiving an infraction. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP. Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins! Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

Coke Modz v174

Coke Modz v174

Reaction score
Sin$
I have frozen. I will be back online in 10 minutes people!

Coke Modz v174

Coke Modz v174

Reaction score
Sin$
Back online now guys feel free to send a friend request too. My gamer tag is v1 Dont cry

Coke Modz v174

Coke Modz v174

Reaction score
Sin$
Having trouble with my RGH ill update soon as Im back

Coke Modz v174

Coke Modz v174

Reaction score
Sin$
Lobby will CLOSE if no one joins in 5 minutes

WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice post. I think you picked a bad time to host around 4th of July. Most people are out of town. Just saying

Coke Modz v174

Coke Modz v174

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice post. I think you picked a bad time to host around 4th of July. Most people are out of town. Just saying
Thanks and maybe it is a bad time to host but at least players who need xp+camos right now are getting them :smile:

Coke Modz v174

Coke Modz v174

Reaction score
Sin$
A guy called Aqua xex is ruining the lobby. he is a modder too. he keeps joining and kicking me out of my lobbies. sorry for any inconvenience

joined and got all achievements but no xp/camos
Another modder is ruining it, sorry :\

WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
A guy called Aqua xex is ruining the lobby. he is a modder too. he keeps joining and kicking me out of my lobbies. sorry for any inconvenience

Another modder is ruining it, sorry :\
If your running on a menu. You might be able to ban them out your lobby. If a tool then you can ban them out.
but you got to be fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register