Patched XP/BOT lobby glitch for the WII U

Do you play black ops 2 on the Wii u?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

TheSubZeroYT

Reaction score
Sin$
ok I know what your thinking the Wii u "BRO NO ONE PLAYS THAT" well somewhere around 1,000 do and here is a glitch I want to show you today! :smile: (Shoutout to Expect_MC for showing me this)

1. have your friend creating a party and your friend has to hover over the public match ( Just don't click on it )
2. Your gonna go to the main menu where the system link is and hover over create game then you open your friends
3. Then your gonna find that friend who is in the party
4. Now your gonna join him but you have to time this right
5. When your almost about to join him press A & B at the same time
6. If you did it right it should say "5 players needed" and you can customize what gamemode and bots and stuff

*NOTE: That if don't make the game longer if you do then the stats won't save

This glitch might work on other consoles not so sure :tongue:

Btw please don't show hate cause I'm new here xD

Nol1m1tzz

Nol1m1tzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, when I do this glitch it will put me in a lobby that says 5 players needed, but I can't open my friends list or do anything. Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

T

TheSubZeroYT

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, when I do this glitch it will put me in a lobby that says 5 players needed, but I can't open my friends list or do anything. Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

Hi. Im sorry it took my forever to Reply, so i just found out when you get 0 by your name it means you did it. (SUBZERO 0)
Yeah something like that but you will be in the main menu and if you see a zero by your name that means you did it. So you gonnna need to invite people when you did invite 6 players and the game starts, end it then you can edit stuff. If it kicks you out then rejoin and either tell the random host to leave or let that player host. Note* that bloodthirst and one shot medals dont save 

By the way what console are you playing on?

T

TheSubZeroYT

Reaction score
Sin$
If you need more explaning let me know... this glitch takes some time

T

taurination

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
dang thats crazy..back in the day i heard of modded wii lobbies but never got one to get in them lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register