xNet Engine By OSM ( All Cod Cheats ) w/ Download

Immense

Immense

Developer
Retired
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Notice nobody says a thing about kv life for this. If it's an off host engine doesn't that mean it runs though your server. If it's a server with life time that cheap look forward to buying lots and seems everybody I talk to can't find unshared. Good thing I kept all my broken consols
no this will not affect your kv life on any server. If you are on a good server then you will last and have no issues whatsoever.

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
If I'm on a good server wouldn't I already have built in tools just like those?

Immense

Immense

Developer
Retired
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
If I'm on a good server wouldn't I already have built in tools just like those?
No? Just because a server is "good" doesn't mean it will have stuff on the level of this. Granted the good servers do have stuff built in but this is more for the people that don't have a CE to use.

A

alekue

Reaction score
Sin$
How do I install this on xbox 360? you dont put any description, usb, jtag?

P0INTxZ3R0

P0INTxZ3R0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could I get infections or no? I don't have a computer anymore or I would download

Immense

Immense

Developer
Retired
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I install this on xbox 360? you dont put any description, usb, jtag?
For any of these mods you will need an exploited console such as a JTAG or RGH 
Could I get infections or no? I don't have a computer anymore or I would download
You won't get "infections" from this download it is simply a cheat engine containing aimbot and some other features to be used on a JTAG or RGH

P

p0int

Reaction score
Sin$
For any of these mods you will need an exploited console such as a JTAG or RGH 

You won't get "infections" from this download it is simply a cheat engine containing aimbot and some other features to be used on a JTAG or RGH

I ment if someone already downloaded it, could they give me infections of the mods?

D

duckkiller

Reaction score
Sin$
The whole 150$ tbh it is a pretty awesome offhost it competes with NiNJA's im pretty sure

Reconnected

Reconnected

C:\SDK\Platform-Tools
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i haven't been modding nor doing recoveries for a bit is this just a offhost menu?

1337tehLOLZ

1337tehLOLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here You go. This is the version of xNet without the god awful annoying "******** IS THE BESTTT" message. Annoys the hell out of me. Anyway, have fun. :biggrin:

I hate browsing forums and seeing comments like yours smh first off selling it for $150 isn't even bad. Think about it you would have "lifetime" for it for $150 yet if you use something like NiNJA you have to constantly pay to use their offhosts. As well as this is hours of research and time for creating this don't come on a post being ignorant.
Selling an off-host menu of a game, that's almost three times the price of the actual game itself at release. Sure, i guess that's not... You know, over priced at all. (Sarcasm)

Top Bottom
Login
Register