What's new

XNA to GOD?

Ressko

Ressko

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys, im playing round with XNA for the 360 and would like to be able to extract to GOD. The idea is so when I release something I can have it in the JTAG extracted format. Basicly all I can get it to do right now is debug to console through XNA on the 360...

Any ideas on how to debug to a GOD/ISO format?

Thanks.

Z61 Z61 GoldBl4d3 GoldBl4d3

Z61

Z61

Some times our saints are sinners
Retired
Programmer Forum Addict Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I know XNA can be built as arcade (terraria) but I have no idea how to do it.

GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Programmer Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I know XNA can be built as arcade (terraria) but I have no idea how to do it.

I believe the only way to do that is to download the special compiler from Microsoft. That in which you would have to submit the game project and be accepted. Plus, I doubt they will bother with xna anymore. XNA should die out. Its a great framework with a lot of flaws, but it should be laid to rest.

Ressko

Ressko

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe the only way to do that is to download the special compiler from Microsoft. That in which you would have to submit the game project and be accepted. Plus, I doubt they will bother with xna anymore. XNA should die out. Its a great framework with a lot of flaws, but it should be laid to rest.
I dont wanna do any of that stuff. Im working on a pisstake of mario :biggrin: I dont want to finish it and then im the only one who can play it (by debugging to my system) there must me a way of retrieving it from the console or something?

EDIT: I just need a way of getting it into either extracted format, GOD format or ISO format. If I cant do that then its gonna suck!

Top Bottom
Login
Register