XNA to GOD?

Ressko

Getting There
Reaction score
Hi guys, im playing round with XNA for the 360 and would like to be able to extract to GOD. The idea is so when I release something I can have it in the JTAG extracted format. Basicly all I can get it to do right now is debug to console through XNA on the 360...

Any ideas on how to debug to a GOD/ISO format?

Thanks.

Z Z61 G GoldBl4d3

Z61

Some times our saints are sinners
Retired
Reaction score
Well, I know XNA can be built as arcade (terraria) but I have no idea how to do it.

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Well, I know XNA can be built as arcade (terraria) but I have no idea how to do it.
I believe the only way to do that is to download the special compiler from Microsoft. That in which you would have to submit the game project and be accepted. Plus, I doubt they will bother with xna anymore. XNA should die out. Its a great framework with a lot of flaws, but it should be laid to rest.

Ressko

Getting There
Reaction score
I believe the only way to do that is to download the special compiler from Microsoft. That in which you would have to submit the game project and be accepted. Plus, I doubt they will bother with xna anymore. XNA should die out. Its a great framework with a lot of flaws, but it should be laid to rest.
I dont wanna do any of that stuff. Im working on a pisstake of mario :biggrin: I dont want to finish it and then im the only one who can play it (by debugging to my system) there must me a way of retrieving it from the console or something?

EDIT: I just need a way of getting it into either extracted format, GOD format or ISO format. If I cant do that then its gonna suck!

Top Bottom