XNA to GOD?

Discussion in 'Game Development' started by Ressko, May 28, 2014 with 4 replies and 387 views.

1. Ressko

Ressko Getting There

Ratings:
    Hi guys, im playing round with XNA for the 360 and would like to be able to extract to GOD. The idea is so when I release something I can have it in the JTAG extracted format. Basicly all I can get it to do right now is debug to console through XNA on the 360...

Any ideas on how to debug to a GOD/ISO format?

Thanks.

Z61 GoldBl4d3

2. Z61

Z61 Some times our saints are sinners Retired

Ratings:
    Well, I know XNA can be built as arcade (terraria) but I have no idea how to do it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    Ressko

Ressko Getting There

Ratings:
    Thanks, I will have a look now.

4. GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3 VIP VIP Retired

Ratings:
    I believe the only way to do that is to download the special compiler from Microsoft. That in which you would have to submit the game project and be accepted. Plus, I doubt they will bother with xna anymore. XNA should die out. Its a great framework with a lot of flaws, but it should be laid to rest.

• Like Like x 2
  5. OP
    Ressko

Ressko Getting There

Ratings:
    I dont wanna do any of that stuff. Im working on a pisstake of mario :biggrin: I dont want to finish it and then im the only one who can play it (by debugging to my system) there must me a way of retrieving it from the console or something?

EDIT: I just need a way of getting it into either extracted format, GOD format or ISO format. If I cant do that then its gonna suck!