What's new

Mobile XModGame (iModGame Free Alternative)

• Thread starter Enigma
  • Start date
  • Views 70,658
Enigma

Enigma

Ultimate Buyer | HMU
A Milli 10th Anniversary Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
XModGame
is a free alternative for
iModGame. Perfect for 'search loot' and 'sandbox attack' for Clash of Clans. XModGame is able to apply patches to the following games:​

Best thing about this is that it's in english, unlike xxAssistant, just add 'http://apt.xmodgame.com/' and search for 'XModGame'.

You must launch the game from the XModGame app. If it crashes just close all apps and try again.

Last edited:
Frosty Teh Snowman

Frosty Teh Snowman

Hated by many, loved by none.
Mr. Nice Guy Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Finally! After years of watching imodgame and wanting it! Nice find OP

Last edited:
HitmanKillsYou

HitmanKillsYou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This works on iOS 7, right?

HitmanKillsYou

HitmanKillsYou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it works on iOS 7. I am running 7.0.4 on my iPhone 5.
Wish i never wouldve removed the jailbreak on my ipad lol now when i want to put it back in its gunna take me awhile because i have to use my phone for internet right now.

Enigma

Enigma

Ultimate Buyer | HMU
A Milli 10th Anniversary Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Wish i never wouldve removed the jailbreak on my ipad lol now when i want to put it back in its gunna take me awhile because i have to use my phone for internet right now.
7.0.4. was the latest as of last February when I jailbroke my phone, but I have no problems with this OS.

HitmanKillsYou

HitmanKillsYou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
7.0.4. was the latest as of last February when I jailbroke my phone, but I have no problems with this OS.
7.1.2 is what im on, may upgrade to iOS 8 but not sure yet

Velocity DunK

Velocity DunK

Don't PM me about Netflix Accounts.....
Reaction score
If you can connect to the Internet with your iPad you can jailbreak it without using a computer by going to www.jailbreakme.com

Top Bottom