• Thread starter cannedheat
  • Start date
  • Views 3,655
cannedheat

cannedheat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks to Emmanuel for releasing his 6.0 source i am able to convert it to work on the PC. Had to remove just a few things to make room for the extra players, only 7 of the network player loop functions, i left the Spectate option in there :wink:

Fixed a few small bugs in the code, and a few tweaks. All options available from Private, personal and admin menu, although i'm not sure if the admin stuff will have any effect, i'll let you test it hehe. All white listing and security removed.

Get from my server, it's in the "sco" area, you'll see it :wink: I compiled for the original episode.

DevilsDesign

DevilsDesign

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks to Emmanuel for releasing his 6.0 source i am able to convert it to work on the PC. Had to remove just a few things to make room for the extra players, only 7 of the network player loop functions, i left the Spectate option in there :wink:

Fixed a few small bugs in the code, and a few tweaks. All options available from Private, personal and admin menu, although i'm not sure if the admin stuff will have any effect, i'll let you test it hehe. All white listing and security removed.

Get from my server, it's in the "sco" area, you'll see it :wink: I compiled for the original episode.
U Sir, deserve respect! Well done, im sure the ppl on pc will welcome this :smile:

cannedheat

cannedheat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I took the mod loader slots out to save variable space, I figured that you will be loading it through another loader anyway. In fact there is enough variable space to put the mod slots back in if needed.

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I took the mod loader slots out to save variable space, I figured that you will be loading it through another loader anyway. In fact there is enough variable space to put the mod slots back in if needed.

Where do i install the .sco?

cannedheat

cannedheat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Where do i install the .sco?

You can put this xmc sco into your script.img with openiv. Then for the game to load it, you need a modified network_main.sco which will overwrite the original network_main inside of the script_network.img. Openiv will allow you to do all this.

I have a modified network_main.sco on my server which looks for a script called "modscript", if you're interested.

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

You can put this xmc sco into your script.img with openiv. Then for the game to load it, you need a modified network_main.sco which will overwrite the original network_main inside of the script_network.img. Openiv will allow you to do all this.

I have a modified network_main.sco on my server which looks for a script called "modscript", if you're interested.

Alright thanks man!

Dark Booter

Dark Booter

Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't remember him releasing his source code but I have been gone for quite a while.

DevilsDesign

DevilsDesign

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Can i pls buy that screenshot from u ? im willing to donate a lot...it looks nice! Im looking for weeks now to decorate my bedroom above my bed. I think this could be it.. when i go sleep and see that it could relax me...PM me with ur price pls LOL, i always wanted Emman with a pear head...

toofaces2

toofaces2

PS3 Developer
Reaction score
Sin$
Can i pls buy that screenshot from u ? im willing to donate a lot...it looks nice! Im looking for weeks now to decorate my bedroom above my bed. I think this could be it.. when i go sleep and see that it could relax me...PM me with ur price pls LOL, i always wanted Emman with a pear head...
yeah like a loser

D

Deleted member 837606

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That menu causes eventually huge fps drop then you can't even leave from game and everything crashes lol gg

Gta_Modz

Gta_Modz

SanjuroDev
Reaction score
Sin$
You always manage to make me laugh hahaha

Bad Influence

Bad Influence

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Link?

Top Bottom
Login
Register