• Thread starter FORBIDEN xSKULL
  • Start date
  • Views 692
FORBIDEN xSKULL

FORBIDENxSKULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I noticed in XMC v4.5 BlackList there is a menu option for an online player that claims to let you:
Discard Admin
Send a menu disable
Send a menu feature disable
Send a greeting message
Send a warning message
and other stuff but I don't know how to use it can someone explain what I have to do?

Thanks

SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
A Milli Artist Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea you have to buy XMC v4.5 from Emmanuel U.
Crap like that wont work.:tongue:

SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
A Milli Artist Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Then why did he put it in the menu if you can't use it and why doesnt it say private version only when I try to use it?
It does work.It just that you have the fake version of xmc v4.5.The Admin functions will only work till Emmanuel U give you the files.You have to pay.

o M A F 1 A o

o M A F 1 A o

Mx3 - XMC
Reaction score
Sin$
I noticed in XMC v4.5 BlackList there is a menu option for an online player that claims to let you:
Discard Admin
Send a menu disable
Send a menu feature disable
Send a greeting message
Send a warning message
and other stuff but I don't know how to use it can someone explain what I have to do?

Thanks
So pretty much this other gentlemen cleared it up pretty well. But i just want to say this. Emman put the Admin panel there for authorized personnel. You would have to get the REAL ADMIN menu from Emman personally. But you shouldn't worry about admin mods unless you actually know him. All admin menus are gamertag protected, therefore only people with a specific GT can access that part of the menu.

I hope you understand

-XMC Admin

ImStuartB

ImStuartB

Aye so...
Experienced Veteran Forum Addict Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The admin features are all in the same menu, it's defined by your gamertag, so unless your gamertag has been added to the admin list when he created the v4.5, you won't be able to use it, and it's not just a case of adding your name to the list now, even if some leechers have the leaked source, it still won't work.

CR4ZYCOOKIE

CR4ZYCOOKIE

Yes, I'm the real CR4ZYCOOKIE!
Reaction score
Sin$
Listen, I am real good friends with Emmanuel Utomi, o M A F 1 A o is a real life friend of Emmanuel. From what Emmanuel has told me all of you are wrong, except o M A F 1 A o and L33T Hax is somewhat close. It don't matter if Emmanuel gives you the file or not, your GT has to be in other peoples whitelist in the menu, for Admin to work on them. Since he already released v4 that almost most people use before your GT was in it, if he gave you the file then it still wouldn't work, unless he came up with a few things and a updated menu with your GT.

-Thanks, CR4ZYCOOKIE.

Top Bottom
Login
Register