What's new

Discussion XLink Kai type program for 360?

• Thread starter Cerberusflame99
  • Start date
  • Views 815
C

Cerberusflame99

Reaction score
So I've been searching on the internet looking for a program that would essentially work like XLink Kai did for the OG Xbox. Basically an alternative to Xbox live. I've been looking into making an RGH recently, and while I don't plan to use Xbox live, I would still like the option of being able to play with friends. So as an alternative, since I don't want to get my XBL account banned, I thought system link over the internet might be a good idea. Tbh, I cant even remember if all that many Xbox 360 games had system link. I also remember reading somewhere about a program called LiNK which is supposed to be similar to what I'm describing right now. But I cant remember where I read about it and I also didn't see a download link for it.

ps. Sorry if I didnt post this thread in the right place. It's my first time posting.

I

II TMD II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LiNK. Theres usually 200 players on a day, which is a lot. When you rgh your console, install aurora, you can access link through there. You will need to make a profile on xbox unity website. You will also need to port forward. On the aurora settings look for "nova", thats where youll test connect link. Everything on the test connection must pass to play

C

Cerberusflame99

Reaction score
LiNK. Theres usually 200 players on a day, which is a lot. When you rgh your console, install aurora, you can access link through there. You will need to make a profile on xbox unity website. You will also need to port forward. On the aurora settings look for "nova", thats where youll test connect link. Everything on the test connection must pass to play
Thanks for the info! I'll go more in depth when I (hopefully) get my xbox back up and running after my install. Parts are shipped. Now to wait for them to arrive and to get to soldering :biggrin:

Top Bottom